𝟠

I carried Kevin up the stairs, his head resting on my shoulder. He's lighter than I expected, especially for someone who claims to be so buff. Jeez, this boy needs to eat more. I'll smack him in the morning.

"Hey, Kevin? Which one is your room again, bud?"

"The first one." He mumbled into my shoulder, rubbing his face into my sweatshirt. "You're soft, Cobie." My face burned red.

"Um...thanks? Let's get you to bed." I was glad he was already wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, so I didn't have to attempt at getting him changed. I laid him in his bed as gently as possible, sitting next to him and lightly rubbing his head.

"Honey, is there a guest room?"

"Mm...no..." He replied, shifting around on the bed.

"No? In this house? This place is huge, Kev."

"Well...there is, but- I want you to sleep w' me."

"Oh- um, okay, I guess."

"There are clothes in my closet if you need some, jeans probably wouldn't be very comfy."

"Okay, thanks baby." I got up and walked over to the closet, throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. Once I finished changing, I sat on to edge of the bed, petting Kevin's hair.

"Cobie," he called out. I hummed. "Cuddle me."

I smiled. What a baby. I laid down next to him, scooting forward and wrapping my arms around the cute boy's torso. He wrapped his own around my neck, scooting closer and laying his head on my chest. We stayed there for a minute, our chests rising and falling in harmony. He looked up at me, examining my face.

"Cobie?" I replied again with a hum.

"Can I kiss you?" I'm certain my face went redder than a fire truck.

"I'm- I'm sorry?"

"Can I kiss you, Jacob?" He calmly repeated. "You're just so pretty, and your lips look so soft, and you have such nice eyes, and you're so kind, and so perfect, and I think I may be in love. Maybe. Just a little." By now I'm sure my face is brighter than the sun.

"You want to kiss me- like, on the lips?"

"Yes."

"...go ahead." He smiled in victory, leaning forward an capturing my lips in a short, sweet kiss. Nothing too special. Just two guys that met that day kissing in one of the guys' bed. Totally normal. He laid his head on my chest again, smiling widely.

"We should do that more often." 

My god, Kevin Moon, what are you doing to me?!

🍇

so.

in like two chapters the pov changes cause it was annoying me the way i was writing so be prepared- anyways, we're moving very fast, i have never been one for slow burn :) we're gonna pretend this doesn't suck-