14

"Jacob, I swear to God- stop trying to run away from me!"

"No! You're scary-"

"Jacob-"

"Is everything alright over here?" Kevin came to a halt, crashing into Jacob, who had also stopped.

"Uh- yes ma'am, sorry for being a disturbance."

"Okay, well, it just sounded like something was wrong-"

"It is! He's trying to kidnap me!"

"Jacob! Oh my goodness you are never talking to Changmin again, I swear. Sorry ma'am, he's my boyfriend. Nothing is wrong."

"Aww, well you two have fun then."

"Thank you?" Both watched as the woman walked away. Kevin quickly grabbed Jacob before he could protest and dragged him out the door. "Jeez maneezus, I am never bringing you out in public ever again."

"Am I Boo Radley?" Jacob asked.

"What?"

"What?" Jacob replied innocently.

"Whatever. Is your car at the cafe?"

"Chanhee picked me up today."

"Okay. I'll drive you home."

"Okay."

They walked back along the quiet path they took, swinging their hands back and forth. At some point, Kevin's arm made it's way around Jacob's waist. Jacob didn't complain. They got back to the cafe and got into Kevin's car.

"Address?"

"Can we just go to your house?" Jacob mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Can we go to your house?" He spoke up, "I want to hang out."

"Sure. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah."

--

"Kevin, when you said we were gonna watch a movie, I didn't think it would be this."

"What? What's wrong with this?"

"Kevin, we're practically adults."

"And? My Little Pony is for all ages."

"Okay, sure."

"Are you dissing My Little Pony?" Kevin asked, gasping as if he was offended.

"No, Kevin, I was just saying-"

"You're dissing My Little Pony. How dare you. I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this anymore. You know, this relationship is really just too toxic." Kevin faked tears, heavily breathing in and out as he made awkward squeaky noises.

"No, I think you're just insane."

"See?! Toxic!"

"Sir-"

Kevin slapped Jacob with a tortilla and ran away. (He paused the movie though, he wasn't willing to miss a single second of such an iconic film masterpiece.)

"I- Kevin, where did that tortilla come from?!" Jacob shot up and chased after Kevin. They ran around Kevin's house for about seven minutes, and somehow Jacob got slapped by twelve tortillas. No one knows where they came from, but we've learned not to question Kevin Moon. There is no answer to the question of his existence.

About halfway through their little chase, Kevin ended up chasing Jacob instead? Eventually, Kevin tackled Jacob on the couch, trapping Jacob underneath his arms. He showed an evil smirk, which honestly kinda just looked painful.

"Now, Jacob. What do we say about My Little Pony?" Jacob gulped.

"W-we love My Little Pony. It's a cinematic masterpiece t-that everyone should watch all the time. Truly a golden piece of art."

"Okay, cool. Let's continue, shall we?" Kevin clumsily picked himself up off of Jacob and grabbed the remote, resuming the movie. Jacob decided to intently watch, as he didn't particularly care to be smited. He buried himself under a thick pile of blankets and shoved his way under Kevin's arm. Kevin reluctantly gave in to cuddling, still a bit offended that Jacob hadn't been open to My Little Pony.

One thing for sure, Jacob would never diss Kevin's taste in movies ever again.

--

Eventually, Jacob fell asleep on top of Kevin. Kevin could've cried at how adorable it was. He quietly picked up the remote and turned off the TV, cringing at the beep it made. He gently lifted the blankets off of himself and Jacob. He put an arm under Jacob's knees, carefully taking him upstairs to his room. He laid Jacob down on the bed and laid next to him, opening Instagram to idly scroll. Kevin internally exploded as Jacob rolled over and cuddled into his side. He gently pet the sleeping boy's head and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Kevin smiled as he wrapped an arm around Jacob's shoulders. He could definitely get used to this.

🍇

this had no purpose