11

Kevin and Changmin sat around sipping their drinks for what felt like hours. Wait- sorry, technical difficulties. It was hours. A whole four of them. It felt like seven years. At least it did to Kevin, who had to go four hours without disturbing anyone. He was forced to quietly sit and play useless games on his phone. At one point he actually went up to Jacob and said "you got games on yo phone?" Jacob threatened to kick him out. Kevin didn't try again.

As soon as the clock hit three, Kevin shit out of his chair. He sped over to the counter, reaching over to poke Jacob's arm.

"Can we leave now??"

"Kevin, honey," Jacob sighed, "I have to finish cleaning up first. I can't just immediately leave."

That was not the answer Kevin was looking for. He pouted, instantly gaining Jacob's attention.

"Don't look at me like that. Ew, gross! Go away you crusty trash can lid," Jacob demanded, shooing Kevin with his hands every time he got closer.. "Kevin, I literally beg of you. Let me finish, then we can leave."

"No need. I got it already while you two were hopelessly staring into each others' starstruck souls."

"We were not, I was trying to get this rat to leave me alone! Whatever, thanks Chanhee."

"You're welcome, Jacob. Let's go, please."

Chanhee slipped out from behind the counter as he motioned for Jacob to follow. He grabbed Kevin's wrist to pull him back to Changmin. As soon as they reached the table, he let go of Kevin. He stared at Changmin's hand for about two minutes before shifting his eyes up to the other's, and then back down. He decided yolo, slipping his hand into Changmin's and lacing their fingers together. Chanhee started to pull Changmin out of the shop, leaving Jacob and Kevin alone to die. Oh wait- my bad, I misread. To follow* Jacob snatched Kevin's hand and dragged him behind the other two.

"Excuse me, Chanhee, where on earth are we going?"

"Shut up, Jacob."

Jacob shut up. He decided to just follow Chanhee to- wherever they were going. Eventually, they stopped at a small park beside a river. Chanhee pulled Changmin over to a bench. Jacob followed, sitting across from them with Kevin.

"This is awfully romantic for a couple of friends, don't you th-"

"Literally shut up, Kevin. We all know you and Jacob aren't friends."

"Shut up, Chanhee. At least I'm not pining over a clueless soft boy." Jacob defended.

"What? Who do you like, Chanhee?" Changmin asked.

"Exactly, Changminnie. Don't worry, you'll figure out eventually."

"Huh?"

"Don't hurt your brain, sweetie."

Changmin frowned. Why couldn't they just tell him who Chanhee liked? He wanted to help. Chanhee leaned over to whisper in his ear. He still hadn't let go of Changmin's hand.

"Don't worry, bud. It doesn't matter right now. I'll tell you when it matters."

"Okay," the poor boy gave in, still feeling a little dejected.

"Do you want ice cream?" Chanhee offered, causing Changmin's eyes to light up.

"Really? Yes, please."

"Okay, come on."

🍇

hey😍

so this is kinda a filler chapter I guess
Uhhh I really don't know what he point of this was but haha lol whatever

Byebye🤩