15

Kevin woke up to someone shaking him. He tried to pry their arms off of him, but they just slapped him. He lashed out with his legs, trying to kick whoever was holding him.

"Kevin Moon- I swear to God if you do not get up- stop trying to kick me you demon!" Kevin, in fact, did not stop trying to kick them. That worked towards the other person, though, as Kevin was squirming so much he knocked himself off the bed. He groaned, grabbing his head, which had smacked into the edge of his nightstand. ...ouch.

"Finally, god. Your poor little boyfriend and I have been trying to wake you up for twenty minutes." Kevin slowly squinted up at the person standing next to him.

"Taeil?"

"What?"

"...do you need something? Is there a reason I was brutally attacked in my sleep?"

"You have school?"

"Huh?"

"School? It's a place. You must go there, for it do be Monday." Taeil said, feigning disappointment in his brother's lack of intelligence.

"WHAT?! IT'S MONDAY?" He launched himself off of the floor- and he hit his head on the nightstand again. He went dizzy, sticking out a hand in hopes to catch something as he fell forward- and he ended up never hitting the floor. Jacob ran over, grabbing him before he could collapse. Taeil stood still, snorting like crazy.

"No, it's Sunday. But that was really funny to watch, thanks for the entertainment."

"YAH! TAEIL MOON DO YOU-" Kevin gave up on threatening Taeil. It hurt his head too much.

"Do you want me to get you an ice pack?" Jacob asked, gently touching Kevin's head. Kevin looked at him and smiled softly, reaching a hand out to Jacob's cheek. (as in face, thank you.)

"My angel. You're so kind and precious. Yes, please." Jacob nodded, blushing at the fact that Kevin was blatantly telling him how wonderful he was. (it's the truth) Kevin gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled as Jacob's eyes widened before he hastily left the room. Taeil just looked at him in confusion.

"Good lord, how hard did you hit your head? Your confidence has skyrocketed. You're going to make that poor boy combust."

"Then maybe he'll become a star." Kevin dreamily stared into space.

"Geez, you're absolutely lovesick. Gross." Taeil faked a gag, putting his hand on his stomach and pointing a finger into his mouth.

"I don't want to hear it. I bet Doyoung is waiting outside the door right now." Kevin defended himself.

"Hey- no-"

"Doyoung! You can come in!" Kevin shouted, praying to every god that Doyoung was actually there. The door opened a second later, Doyoung poking his head in with a smile.

"Hi, Kev. How are you?"

"I'm good, Dodo. You?"

"I'm doing just fine. Your boyfriend is really cute, by the way. He came out (of Kevin's room) with a hand over his heart and wide eyes, and his face had to have been four shades pinker than normal. Kevin grinned.

"He's the cutest."

There was a quiet knock on the door before it was opened. Jacob walked in, closing the door behind him and handing Kevin an ice pack.

"Thanks, babe," Kevin said, kissing Jacob on the cheek. Jacob again just looked at him with wide eyes, but this time he had no excuse to run away. He blushed, looking at the floor.

"You're welcome," he whispered. Kevin giggled.

"Why are you shy, Cobie?"

"Why do you think? You keep kissing me." He looked at Kevin like he was stupid.

"I can't help it! You're just so adorable." He wiped a fake tear from his eye for dramatics. Jacob rolled his eyes.

"I'm really not." Kevin choked, starting to cough.

"Are you- really- have you ever looked in a mirror?"

"Um, yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes? I'm not cute."

"Wha- Never say that again. If you ever again try to tell me you are not the most adorable human being alive, I'm taking away your cereal." Jacob gasped.

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

"I would."

"YOU MONSTER!" Jacob cried, clinging to Taeil. Taeil just pat him on the back.

"There, there. Don't worry, Kevin would never do such a thing. He's too much of a sucker for pretty boys. Well- one pretty boy." Jacob turned to Taeil with his eyes wide open (stan twice.)

"Who?"

"Are you- are you seriously asking me that? Like, genuinely?" Jacob nodded earnestly.

"Umm...you?"

"What?"

"Kevin would literally die for you. If he took your cereal all it would take is one sad glance and he'd give it right back and then go buy you more. He's literally a simp." Doyoung nodded in agreement.

"There isn't a second of the day he isn't talking about you. Every time we hang out, the only thing I hear when he opens his mouth is 'Jacob'." Doyoung insisted. Jacob blushed. He turned around to look at Kevin, who just scratched his head with a sheepish smile. Jacob decided that if he was going to be serious about Kevin, he might as well be bold. He walked over and grabbed Kevin's hand in both of his.

"Kevin Moon, I sincerely think you are a wonderful person. Thank you for giving me your attention, your time, and your affection. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know, and I wouldn't want anyone else as my boyfriend. I love you." He gave Kevin a quick peck on the cheek. Kevin just started back at him for a few seconds, before breaking into a wide smile.

"You're so cute! I will continue to shower you with my affection until you get sick of me and shove me into a ditch. I appreciate you even more. I wouldn't trade you for the whole world. I love you, Jacob Bae." He pulled his hand out of Jacob's, placing both of his hands on Jacob's face. He smiled at Jacob, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

Doyoung and Taeil watched with proud smiles as Kevin and Jacob separated. Kevin had really matured from the stupid kid he once was. The older two had to admit that Kevin was perfect for Jacob, and Jacob was perfect for Kevin. They were all beyond overjoyed that the sweet boy had swooped in and stolen Kevin's heart.

I guess you really could call him The Stealer.

🍇end of normal timeline🍇

so...how are we feeling 😀

anyways, yes. this is the end of the regular story. a couple of ideas for little extra chapters have somehow sprouted in my brain (thank god) so be looking forward to that! (don't be too expectant though, it may take a hot second) feel free to leave suggestions as well! I'm so sorry that this didn't "end" the way I wanted it to, I used to have so many ideas but since it's been like a year they just *poofed*. anyways-

thank you for reading! have a wonderful day, see you next time :)