FURY'S VERSION OF GROUNDING ME

"...Ant, boot." Fury gestures to the large button on the control panel, and I can't help but roll my eyes. He was so dramatic.

        Loki smirks. "An impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Fury gives him a long look.

        "Built for someone a lot stronger than you." He says. I can't help but scoff.

        "Oh, I've heard." Loki says, turning towards the camera with a devilish grin. "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man."

        Fury's step falters, and he hesitates only a split second. I see it though, and so does this Loki guy. The only difference was, I knew why Fury hesitated. That cage was built for something much stronger than Banner. 

        Well, once they finished it. The one Loki was in was one of the final prototypes.

        "How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki continues.

        "How desperate am I?" Fury asks loudly. He was frustrated. "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control." An angry Fury was never a fun Fury. Great. I was going to get the butt of it, and I knew it. "You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be happy that you did."

        Loki gives Fury a wide smile, and I snicker from where I'm watching the whole thing go down. One of the guards raises an eyebrow, giving me a look. I ignore him.

        "Ooh, it burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power. Unlimited power." Unlimited power? Was he joking? We weren't coming close to figuring that thing out. "And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." And I thought Fury was dramatic.

        Fury chuckles, shaking his head. "Well let me know if real power wants a magazine or something." He says, walking down the steps on the walkway. I watch as Loki smirks at the camera before it shuts off. That meant that the Avengers team wasn't watching anymore. My cue.

        "Ophelia." Fury stands at the door to the cell, giving me a hard look. "Now." I sigh and roll my eyes, standing up from where I was sitting on the floor, tucking my SHIELD issued tablet into my bag, swinging it over my arm.

        "Do I have too?" I ask innocently, and his jaw clenches. "Alright, alright. I'm coming, gosh." I huff. I follow him into the cell room.

        "This is your guard." Loki raises an eyebrow, giving me a long look, up and down. "She will be here 24/7. When she eats, you eat. When you need to go to the bathroom, you ask her." I give Fury a look at that. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that Loki's eyes don't leave my face. Great. Another impolite, staring jerk. 

        "Just to let you know dude, I'm here unwillingly." I say, and Fury gives me a frustrated look. "What? I am. I don't want to be here as much as he doesn't want to be." Fury rolls his eye.

        "Just watch the prisoner Ophelia." He says, walking away. I roll my eyes as the doors close with a loud hiss and loud clang, signaling that the door was fully locked.

        I walk over to the desk up a few steps on the walkway, plopping myself down in a chair, dropping my bag next to me. I know that this Loki guy is watching my every move. I can feel it.

        I know he's still staring at my face, because one glance up and I can see his eyes tracing the long, jagged scars. The bottom one reached from the top of my left cheekbone, across my cheek, stopping at the left corner of my lip. The top one reached from the middle of my forehead, part of it hidden as it hits my right eyebrow, ending near my ear.

        The longest one by far was the one in the middle, reaching from the top left corner of my forehead, stretching down, almost taking out the thicker half of my right eyebrow. All it did was make the hair there thinner. It continued across the bridge and right side of my nose, down the middle of my right cheek, finally ending at my jawbone.

        I set my bag down on the desk, turning towards the computer. "You know I'm not going to take you to the bathroom every five minutes, right?" I ask, not looking at him. "Every few hours, tops."

        "I'm pretty sure you have to take me whenever I ask." He says in a monotone voice. I finally look at him, raising an eyebrow.

        "I'm sorry, who's in the cell at the moment? Oh right, you. I'm calling the shots." I send him a sickly sweet smile. "'K, Honey?" He glowers, his emerald eyes drilling into mine.

        I sigh and turn back towards the computer. Instead of SHIELD regulated paperwork that I probably needed to get done, I pull up a game. If I was going to be stuck in here with a psychopath, hell bent on taking over the planet, I might as well entertain myself. Fury wouldn't be happy, but Fury wasn't here anymore. I doubted he was coming back for a while.

        I try to ignore him as he paces around his cell, just slightly relieved his attention was off of me. I had probably angered him with my 'honey' comment, so if he broke out of here, I was probably first on his kill list.

        I sigh, running a hand through my silver hair. It wasn't long, only to about my chin. I liked it this length, but now that I thought about it, if it was longer, I could braid it. Give me something to do.

        I look up, watching the man in the cell. His black hair was slicked back, longer than mine, though it worked on him. His green and black leather armor was long, and looked complicated. It also looked like he would get uncomfortable after a few days in his cell. Well, it was his fault.

        He wasn't bad looking, now that I could fully look at him. He was tall, like me. I couldn't tell if he was taller than me or my height though. His face was angular, his cheekbones pretty prominent. Yeah, this guy was definitely attractive. 

        "Something interesting you?" My eyes snap to meet his cold ones, his smirk infuriating.

        "Just looking. Trying to figure out why you just gave up. Why did you make the cowardly move there?" The smirk drops. His cold eyes search mine.

        "Why you?" He asks, and I raise an eyebrow.

        "Why are you the one sent to watch me?" He asks. "What could you possibly do if I decided to escape?" I shrug.

        "I'm just here because I didn't listen to orders, honey. It's Fury's version of grounding me." There's a long pause as his eyes narrow.

        "You will not refer to me like that, you pitiful mortal." He sneers. I raise an eyebrow at that. "You shall refer to me as your highness, or as your king." He pauses. "Or better yet, don't speak at all. It might do you some good in the future."

        "Right." I say after a long moment. "Yeah, I'm not going to do that honey." The glare on his face grows more prominent. "Because guess what? In this room, right now, I'm the queen."

        Loki sets his jaw, his eyes not leaving me. He's studying me, waiting. "What's your name?" He asks, his voice suddenly quieter. Not a bit less commanding though. "It's only fair that I know yours since you know mine."

        "You heard Fury say my name is Ophelia, and that's all you're going to get." I say, leaning back in the chair and propping my feet up on the table. I shut my eyes, letting myself relax. "You better get comfortable honey, cause we're both stuck here."