WHATEVER DESTRUCTO

"I do not believe travel will be healthy-" Odin cuts the healer off.
        "Will she live?" He asks, not even looking at me. The healer sighs, but nods. "Then they will be leaving." The healer nods again, and returns her attention to wrapping my hands and arms up to my elbows in soft gauze that sooths the cracks in my skin. Odin leaves the room, and I sigh. 
        "You will be fine, I promise." The healer reassures me.
        "That's not what I'm worried about. I'm a little worried about how long this is going to take to heal, and I'm worried about this bond." The healer purses her lips.
        "If you continue to heal at the rate you are, it should only be a few weeks at the most." I nod. "As for the bond..." She trails off. "That I know very little about. It was banned so long ago."
        "I figured." I huff. "But thank you anyway." She nods once. 
        "You're ready to go. I wish you luck." She exits quickly, before I can thank her. I get to my feet, ignoring the pain that shoots through my legs. The skin was cracked on my legs and feet a little too, seeing as the Aether had exited there as well.
        I walk into the hallway to be greeted by Sif. I'm not too surprised by this, and she begins to lead me through the hallways. "I'm to take you to Heimdall so you can travel. Everyone else is already there." 
        "Alright." I murmur, trying not to mess with the ends of my gauze. "So is there a reason the longer I'm here, the colder you are to me?" I ask after a long moment. "I thought we talked this out? Girl on girl?" 
        "You and Loki are... You have twin souls. That's a bond that explains a lot." 
        "Explains a lot?" I ask. "How much do you know about this bond?"
        "My parents were twin souls. One of the last to have that spell performed. I saw the way they acted. How they were around each other, and there bond wasn't nearly as strong as yours and Loki appears to be." She explains. "They were always around each other, hardly left each others sides. They trusted each other without question." She looks at me. "It makes me wonder if that's why you were able to trust Loki so easily about Thanos. Twin souls, even when they are not bonded, they still call for each other. It also explains why he went to such lengths to save you. Both times." I frown.
        "And this bond.... If Loki had been wrong-"
        "You'd both be dead." She finishes. We walk outside the palace doors, towards a horse. She helps me up, climbing on after e, and we begin to ride through the city. I was a little relieved that I was riding with her, seeing as I hadn't ever been really near a horse before. We're down the bridge in no time. I see Thor and Loki standing there, as well as Frigga. Odin is nowhere to be seen. Heimdall is standing with the warriors three, talking quietly. Loki is in chains.
        I slide off the horse, wincing at the sharp pain that ricochets up my legs. I see Loki wince, a pained expression on his face. How far did this bond go? How much of my pain was he feeling? I pinch my arm, when he's looking away, and I see him frown and one hand goes up, a little awkwardly with the cuffs, to touch where I had pinched. I frown.
        "You'll be dropped off somewhere familiar." Heimdall speaks up. "Are you ready to go?" He's looking at me, but I see him glance at Loki. Loki, not Thor. 
        "Sure. Ready is the word I'd use." I finally say. "Let's go." I walk over to where Thor and Loki are standing. Heimdall gives me one last look before turning the sword. I look at Frigga, and she sends me a smile before I'm pulled backwards and through space. 
        We land hard on cut grass, and I nearly scream at the pain in my legs, choosing instead to grit my teeth. I hear Loki hiss in pain. I blink slowly, looking around. "Ophelia? Do you recognize where we are?" I slowly turn all the way around, my eyes landing on a mansion. I can barely see anything it's so far away, but I see a couple of figures moving. 
        "We're safe." I turn towards Thor. "Can you take those things off of him? No one will understand why, and it might by me some time to explain." Thor nods, pulling out a key and quickly unlocking Loki's cuffs. A strong breeze ruffles my hair, and I turn to see Storm landing in front of me. I sigh with relief.
        "Ophelia?" She asks confused. "We just saw on the news. What happened? Are you okay?" Her hands raise to cup my face, examining me.
        "Storm, I'm fine. I promise, I'll explain everything." There must've been something in my expression, exhaustion most likely, that made her stop and nod. She looks at Thor and Loki, and frowns.
        "Isn't that the guy who-"
        "Tried to destroy New York? Yeah." I sigh, running a gauze wrapped hand through my hair. "Like I said, I promise I'll explain." Storm presses her lips into a thin line, but nods. 
        "Can you make it?" She asks, glancing over the gauze. "I can have Logan drive out here if you need it." I hesitate. 
        "It'd probably be a safer bet if you call Logan." She looks surprised by my answer, but pulls out a phone, quickly dialing. 
        "Hey Logan? Get one of the golf carts and drive out here. It's Ophelia." She pauses, looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Ophelia and company. Just get out here before I as Scott." Another pause. "Great. Thanks." She hangs up. "He'll be out in a second." She returns her attention to Thor and Loki. "You're Thor, right?" Thor nods. "And you're...?"
        "Loki." Loki tilts his head slightly in a nod of acknowledgment. Storm frowns. 
        "Right." I can hear the whir of an engine, and a dark blue golf cart comes into view. Logan pulls to a stop next to us, cigar in mouth.
        "Swanky new wheels. So much cooler than the cycle." I comment. Logan rolls his eyes before glancing over the Asgardians behind me. "I already told Storm I'd explain later."
        "Whatever Destructo." He sighs. Storm whacks his arm. I sigh, shaking my head. 
        "Thor, You're up front with Logan because you'll annoy him most. Loki, you're with me." I see Storm frown. "You are flying back, right?" She nods.
        "I'll tell the Professor what's going on. Have the kids get some rooms ready." 
        "Can you call Steve too?" I ask, and Storm's frown deepens. She nods anyway, and I feel some weight lift off my shoulders. She turns, eyes going white as a large and fast breeze lifts her up and carries her towards the mansion. Logan gives me a once-over, eyebrows furrowing. "What?"
        "You okay?" He asks in his usual gruff voice. I raise an eyebrow because any concern from him is concerning. I glance at Loki.
        "I'm fine." I say before climbing onto the back seats of the golf cart. Loki follows me, and Thor climbs into the front seat with Logan. The drive back is short, and when we get back, the yard is abandoned. It made me wonder how much of it was Storm making the kids go to their classes, or how much of it was whatever they saw on TV. 
        "What is this place?" I hear Loki murmur from right next to me. 
        "It's a home for people like me. Mutants." I explain. Loki nods once. 
        "Ophelia." Xavier rolls into the hallway, looking worried. 
        "Ophelia!" I hear a shout, and I turn just in time for Rogue to jump at me. She leaps into my arms, and I let out a huff of surprise, holding her tightly. "I was so worried. I was watching the news, and Logan told me you had lost control before, and I just wanted to know that you're okay." Rogue is babbling, and I slowly let her go.
        "I'm okay. I promise." I say quietly. She nods once.
        "Rogue, Do you mind showing Thor and Loki to Ophelia's old rooms? They've had quite a journey." One look at Loki, and I can see the confusion and distrust on his face. "I can read minds, Mr. Odinson."
        "I am not-"
        "But you are, and I believe you are realizing that as well." Xavier cuts him off. loki's lips are pressed into a thin line, and I see his eyes narrow. 
        "Loki, just go with Rogue." His jaw clenches. 
        "I'd much rather stay with you."
        "Loki-"
        "I'm not going anywhere." He cuts me off. "Today I have lost any access to my home, my mother, and every part of my old life. I'm not going to be able to rest, and it doesn't help that I don't trust anyone here." I take a deep breath before nodding. 
        "Rogue, just Thor then?" She nods, frowning at the trickster god next to me. "Ophelia, Loki, if you wouldn't mind following me to my office. I feel like this story will be a long one." 
        I tell Xavier everything. Absolutely everything.