LADY WINTERS

Sleep was already going to be an interesting affair. The fact that Loki showed no signs of even being tired, let alone tired enough to go to sleep, meant that I was going to get to sleep while he was all creepy.

        All I got to sleep on was this tiny cot behind the desk. It was positioned so that as far as Loki could see, I was behind the desk. It was angled at such a way that I could still see most of the cell, even though he couldn't see me. Fury really did think of everything.

        "You need to use the bathroom yet?" I ask him. He doesn't acknowledge me. "Well, I'm about to go to bed, and I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. I doubt you'd be able to wake me up if you have to go in the middle of the night." Still, no response. "Fine, pee your pants. I'm going to the bathroom to get ready for bed." I grab my bag, which held all of my toiletries as well, and start for the door. 

        "Take me to the bathroom mortal." He says, and I turn to see him looking at me.

        "How about a please?" I ask, crossing my arms.

        "It is your job. Take me to the bathroom." He replies. I raise an eyebrow before shrugging.

        "Not without a please." I say, turning back to the door and opening it. The bathroom was in a small room only a few feet from the cell room. I go in and quickly do my nightly routine. Teeth brushed, hair brushed, bathroom Visited. I slip into my pajamas, a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt that I had cut the sleeves off of. I procrastinate slightly in the bathroom, taking longer than I normally would.

        I walk past the guards, waving once as I type the code in the door to get back in. Both of the men standing guard were in their late twenties, and had been with SHIELD for more than a few years. I recognized them both, though I couldn't put a name to either of them. Just more agents that had probably been on the Helicarrier too long.

        I walk back into the room, plopping my toiletries back on the desk before turning to face Loki. "You going to say please?" I ask, waiting. His eyes bore into mine, his glare hard set. "Fine, I'll take that as a no." I say, moving back towards my desk. "Just FYI, I'm an extremely heavy sleeper. I normally sleep between eight and twelve hours, give or take. So, when you have to go to the bathroom while I'm asleep, remember that you will be the one trapped in there with the smell." I pause before adding something else. "Oh, and we don't clean the cells until the prisoners are transported elsewhere, so you might want to designate a corner of the cell for your business."

        His eyes narrow, and he watches my movements as I move behind the desk. Even as I lay down on the cot, punching the pillow t fluff it up, I could feel his eyes on me. Except, they couldn't be. He couldn't see me from where I was laying. Didn't stop the hair on the back of my neck from raising though.

        I was asleep within minutes. I was too used to having to sleep in stressful situations.

        "Ophelia." Someone was shaking me. "Ophelia Winters!" I groan, turning over slightly. 

        "Winters...." I could tell it was Maria, but I didn't care. I move my arm under my head, using my other arm to take my pillow out from under my head and whack Maria with it. She gets scarily quiet, and I turn fully over, squeezing my eyes closed. Then, she pinches me. Hard.

        "Ow! Maria!" I exclaim, shooting up. It takes me a second to remember where I was, and my eyes move towards the cage. Through Maria and I's whole yelling match, Loki hadn't woken up. He was lying down on the bench, seemingly asleep, though I couldn't be positive.

        "I muted the cage." Maria says before I can ask. "He can't hear us." I wasn't so sure. I sigh, slowly getting to my feet. I was sure my hair was every which way, but I didn't care at this moment in time. I glance down at my watch.