GREAT. WITTY BANTER

"This is so unlike you brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather punch your way out?" Loki asks as we walk down one of the halls. I roll my eyes.
        "If you keep speaking, I just might."
        "Great. Witty banter. That's exactly what three people who are sneaking around need." I mutter. Loki smirks at me before looking forward and squaring his shoulders.
        "Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." He murmurs. I feel a slight vibration over my skin, and I look to Loki. "Is this better?" Loki is disguised as one of the guards that had been standing outside of Jane and I's room. Thor and I are still normal.
        "It's better company at least." Thor replies. I snort.
        "Still, we could be less conspicuous." Loki murmurs. Another vibration, this one I feel washing over me. I look to the side to see Loki back to himself. "Mmm, brother. You look ravishing." Thor looks down at his new body. Sif's body.
        "It will hurt no less to kill you in this form." Thor replies. Loki looks over at me.
        "Ophelia, darling.... I don't believe Fandral is a suitable look for you." I glance down, suddenly realizing I was in golden armor.
        "You're teaching me how to do this if I don't die." I say in a startlingly deep voice. Loki chuckles.
        "Still, perhaps you would prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much." Loki continues, and there's another hum of magic.
        "Oh, this is much better." A flash of blue catches my eye, and when I turn, I'm facing Steve. I let out a snort, and Thor scowls at me. Steve/Loki smirks, something I hadn't really seen on the real Steve's face. "Costume's a bit much, it's so tight! But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging!" I'm barely holding in my laghter at this point, and Thor sends me a very unamused look. I knew the situation was serious, but still. "Hey! Wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless America-"

          Thor grabs Loki, slamming him into a pillar and covering his mouth with a single hand, forcing Loki to change back. I hear the footsteps just as Loki asks "what?" And I dart onto Thor's other side. They both look towards the guards. I lean against the pillar, taking as much of a break as possible. Loki's gaze slides over to me, and I send him a weak smile.

            "You think you're so funny, don't Cha Honey?" I ask. The guards pass us.

            "One of you could furnish me with a weapon." Loki begins, glancing between Thor and I. "My dagger, one of your swords, something!"

             "What makes you think you're getting anywhere near my swords? Unless you want the business end, that's going to be a no." I mutter under my breath. Thor, on the other hand, studies Loki for a moment before reaching into the folds of his robe thing. I can hear metal sliding against metal. I raise an eyebrow, surprised. Loki smirks.

              "At last, a little common sense." Loki says, looking down in time to see Thor slapping on a pair of handcuffs. The smirk falls from his face as I let out a quiet laugh, covering my mouth with my hand to keep from giving us away.

              "I thought you liked tricks?" Thor mutters, stepping away from Loki with a smug expression on his face. Loki looks to me, and I shake my head.

              "This is too funny to just let you out now. Besides, It might be a part of this magnificent plan I know nothing about." I say, pushing away from the pillar to follow Thor. Loki follows half a second later, choosing to stay near me rather than walk by Thor. As we near the end of the hallway, I hear another few sets of footsteps, and while I go on the defensive, Thor is relaxed. Jane and Sif appear around a corner, and I relax slightly.

              Jane looks like she relaxes slightly when her eyes land on Thor, but then her eyes shift to where Loki and I stand. She hesitates. "You're-"