I'M ON ASGARD, AREN'T I?

I wake up with a jolt to my spine, and my eyes snap open. I feel arms holding me, and I don't know who it is, or where I am. I spin out of the grip of whoever is holding me, landing on the ground in a crouch, one hand steadying myself on the floor while the other flies to the cylindrical object on my belt that transformed into my sword.

        "Ophelia!" A startled voice booms, and my eyes snap up in surprise to see Thor and Jane. I let out a breath that comes out in short gasps. I can feel pain still radiating through me. One glance down at my hand, and I know I'm shaking with the effort it's taking to keep me upright. "Ophelia?" Thor's voice is softer, filled with worry. My knees hit the ground first, followed quickly by the rest of me.

        I'm trying to push it out. Push out whatever is causing so much pain, but it isn't working. I can't force what is causing the pain out, and it feels like it's killing me. Jane crouches next to me, a prominent frown on her face. I feel her hand on my forehead before she jerks away. "Her temperature is insane. What's happening?"

        "I don't know." Thor whispers.

        "You need to take her to the healers." Another voice says, and I don't know who it is. I slowly move my hand up so it's laying in front of me, and do as much as I can to focus. Red mist slowly begins to trickle out of my fingertips, too slowly. Thor pushes Jane back a few steps as the mist continues to trickle out. I'm gasping for breath, and my eyes slowly close.

        "Ophelia, open your eyes." Jane says frantically.

        "Just-" I gasp again, pain slamming into me like a sledgehammer. The more I pushed the energy out, the more it hurt. "I need-" I can't get the words out, so I go silent.

        I force my eyes open after a few long minutes, and the red mist slowly stops. My shaking continues, though the pain begins to slowly recede. I don't know how long I'm lying there before I think I can stand, and Jane and Thor watch worriedly.

        "Help me up?" I whisper, holding up a hand weakly. Thor immediately moves forward, Grasping my hand and pulling me to my feet. I stumble slightly, catching my balance.

        "Are you alright?" Thor asks, and I shake my head.

        "I'll be fine soon." I murmur. There's someone else there, watching me intently. I frown, and Thor follows my gaze.

        "Ophelia, Jane, this is Heimdall." Thor introduces. Heimdall is frowning at me.

        "Prince Thor, I think you need to take them both to the healers." He murmurs. Thor nods in agreement. I scowl, pushing Thor's hand away.

        "I said I'd be fine." Thor sends me a long look.

        "I need to take Jane to the healer's, even if you're fine." Thor finally responds, and I nod along. Jane purses her lips, frowning at me, but her eyes flick to Thor and she smiles a little. I take in another shaky breath as Thor leads Jane out of the room, glancing around. My eyes land on Heimdall.

        "I'm on Asgard, aren't I?" I ask, and he nods once. I swallow the lump in my throat. "Okay. Right." I murmur.

        "Lady Winters." I'm startled by the softness in Heimdall's voice. "I'd stay away from Lady Foster if I were you. I've had my eyes on you for a long time, and I fear this won't turn out in your favor."

        "Well," I say carefully. "Since you're someone I've never met before in my life, I'll take your words to heart." He lets out a low chuckle, and I take that as my cue to leave.