FINE, BUT I'M DRIVING

"Ophelia!" I jerk up, hitting my head on the underside of the sink. I groan, slowly moving to sit up. "Ophelia!"

        "Darcy, I'm in the kitchen." I call back, and I hear Darcy sprint in. "What is so important that you needed to scream?" I ask. She's smiling widely, a piece of equipment clutched in her hands.

        "We have to go find Jane." Darcy says excitedly, a wide grin plastered across her face.

        "'She's on a date Darce, remember?" I ask, looking up at her. "She told us not to bother her."

        "Yes, well, this is more important than some date. It's this!" She hands me the device. "Wait, what were you doing under the sink?"

        "Fixing the leak."

        "We had a leak?" Darcy replies. I frown down at the device.

        "What is this?" I ask, confused.

        "The readings! They're just like the ones we had when Thor first came to earth! Almost exactly." She's practically bouncing in place, she's so excited. "We have to get Jane. She'll want to know Thor's coming back." I grimace, handing the equipment back to Darcy.

        "I don't think it's a good idea. We can wait until she gets home-"

        "No, she'll want to know. I promise." I look up at her pleading face. I let out a long sigh.

        "Fine. But I'm driving. You scare me behind the wheel."

        "Ian can drive us." Darcy says as I stand. I give her a confused look.

        "Who is Ian, and why is he driving us?" I ask.

        "He's my intern."

        "Darcy, you're Jane's intern." I point out.

        "So I can't have my own intern? That doesn't seem fair." She pouts, and I give her a long look before shaking my head. "Lets go! I don't know how long these readings will keep up."

        "Fine. But you're going in and telling her."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

        "Where's Jane?"

        "Coming." Darcy says, jumping in the back seat and leaning forward to talk to me. "Well, she said she wasn't, but she is. It's Jane." I nod in understanding, glancing towards the building just as Jane walks out. She

        "Man I hate you." Jane says.

        "What? I thought he was cute." Darcy says innocently. I roll my eyes, turning the key.

        "Just shut up." Jane mutters. She glances towards me. "She roped you into this too, huh?"

        "I was trying to fix the leak, but here I am."

        "The one in the bathroom?"

        "No, the kitchen sink."

        "We have a leak in the bathroom?" Darcy asks, looking completely surprised. Jane lets out a sigh, rolling her eyes as I drive along the roads. Ian pops up in the back and murmurs something, and I glance at him, confused.

        "Who's he?" Jane asks.

        "He's my intern." Darcy says in explanation.

        "You have an intern?" Jane asks, confused.