Chapter 1: After Burn

Blaze POV

"Oowwww." I say as I slowly open my eyes. "I feel like I was hit by a semi-truck.". Before I could even react everyone starts squeezing me with affection. "You idiot!" Jack says to me with tears in his eyes. "Yeah yeah I'm alive.... Holy shit I'm alive!" I say realizing how close to death I was. "What happened! All I remember was Striker getting me really mad and then getting angry.". 

"Oh blaze that was more than anger. Let me tell you what happened,"

*Flashback*

3rd person POV

Once Blaze flared up he became impossible to calm down. His ax went ablaze and charged towards Striker. Of course Aira tried using the wind around her to hold him back and Erin was using his powers to create a case of stone around him. But it was no use. He melted through them like butter and swung his ax at Striker. Then as he lifted his arm up to block the attack *Slice*. And his arm went flying off like a flag in the wind.

At the last second, even though they escaped Spinnette sent 20 watts of lightning through him knocking him unconscious.

*Flashback End*

Blaze POV

"So that's how that went." I said shocked at my own power. A nurse then walks in and says "You should be discharged in a few hours from now. Though it's highly recommended that you don't use your powers for the time being, or it will take a massive toll. More so than it has now.". I just nod and watch as she walks away.

"So wait.... Where's Striker?".

"Okay Striker let's just calm down-" TM says dodging another blast of energy from Striker. "Calm!?!?! That little shit took off my arm and your telling to calm down?!?!?!?!?!?!" He shouted, eyes glowing with rage. Another blast was gonna go towards her when a slick red wall appeared in front of her. "Enough! Striker I get your pissed but attacking her isn't going to help!" A boy in a bright red jumpsuit said walking into the room.

"If you want to get revenge you should try getting used to your new body.". "Kid, just how the hell am I supposed to continue my plans without an arm!". He thought about it for a moment and sighed. "If you want to do anything you need to build up your strength. As for your arm, that will have to wait. Though I do have some good news!" he says smiling. "We finally found the location of one of the Elites!". He gives an I-pad like device to Striker and he almost starts crying at the sight of who. "I-but-how is she alive! This changes everything!" Striker says happily.

"Carnage, you and your team have a new assignment. Go find her and bring her back alive. NOW!". Once he says that Carnage leaves the room. "Oh my sweet Toxin! I can't wait to see you return safe and sound!".

OK! That concludes chapter 1 of Blazing power books 2! I came up with the name Carnage because of his powers and because 2 weeks ago I watched Venom Let There Be Carnage. By the way just a heads up the week through the 25th through the 30th there most likely won't be any post. I'll be in Portland at the time for something. See you in the next chapter! I guarantee you'll like Toxin!