Villain Backgrounds!

Carnage:

name: Leo Williams

gender: Male

attraction: Bi

age: 14

Leo once lived off of the Island their on now, but was called a monster by most. An orphan, at the age of 8 he was taken in by TM and they have an equal relationship with Striker. As young as he is, he excelled at his elemental power. Blood. He works in a restaurant when he's not on the job and is oddly social, due to his past trauma. Though don't be fooled as he is ruthless on the battlefield. Very few escaped his rage alive, earning him the name Carnage. Whenever he kills though he is sure to make sure the victims eyes are closed showing remorse. He has two teammates who he usually gets along with.

Frostbite:

name: Sarah White

gender: Female

attraction: Straight

age: 16

Sarah was born in a more mountainous and cold region. Her family are known for being fashion designers, only to by night be vicious dealers. She is the youngest out of 3 with her older brother being the rightful heir. However, her parents being good friends with Striker and her natural talent for tech made her a perfect fit. She was 12 when she joined and never regretted a thing since. Outside of work she'll normally work on outfits, and sends any designs she comes up with to her parent since she can't do anything from her end. Her element of ice has been known to freeze the insides of her opponents, and gave her the name Frostbite. her Teammates often congratulate her due to her quick thinking and prowess, and she treasures them both. Though she is considered a brat at times.

Blazework:

name: Ethan Pines

gender: Male

attraction: Straight

age: 18

Ethan grew up in the woods with his guardian Toxin at the age of 3, after his power appeared early. Once she met Striker, Crimson became his official home. He was 10 at the time of her capture and with combat carries his destructive power. Lava/Magma. He has a temper when it comes to things, but is careful when it comes to nature. In his downtime he takes care of a black cat he named obsidian and he like to write and go to the library. His destructive powers and calm habits makes him difficult for even Striker to handle. Being close to him Striker allowed him to choose his name as, Blazework. He likes to hang out with his teammates a lot but without them he is antisocial and dislikes being in crowds.

Toxin:

name: Maria Morningstar

gender: female

attraction: straight

age: 34

Not much is know and except she is the lover of Striker. She raised Ethan and taught him from a young age. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????