Chapter 2: Building

Aira POV

"Why can't I go on this mission Jack!" Blaze said on the phone from his room in Revenents. "Blaze the doctor said you can't use your powers for the time being. Which means no missions for a week!" Jack said driving to their destination. "Don't worry Blaze! We can handle ourselves without you for just one week!" Ghost said smiling through the window. "Alright. But call me if you think something might go down over here!". After that he hangs up and starts looking out his window. From in the car I look at Jack and say "So where are we going on such short notice?".

"We're driving to my friend in the Building faction. She'll be the one giving you your assignments while I try to get Blaze back to his full potential.". He then pulls into a driveway with a lot of flowers growing in the front. They then see a lady who is about 6'1, long green hair, And is wearing beige shorts with a black tank top, her skin looked just like the daisies in the area.

"Ah. Jack! Are these your part of your group?"  She asked in a country accent. "Yep. This is Ghost, Hurricane, and Tremor. They'll be working with you while I tend to Blaze.". They shared a look of authority between the two and Jack starts heading to his car. "I'll take care of them water boy!". "Right back at ya bushy!" he said driving away. 

"Alright kids! For now you guys can take a look around the Building Factions base! I have to go check on something....".

*In A cellar in a hidden room*

The lady known as Emily walks into a room full of cameras that follow her to a cage surrounded by lava, with a Pail looking lady with purple braids in her hair and caramel skin. "Hello again~" she says as Emily stays outside of the lava zone. "We just got some new recruits today. I would appreciate if you could behave yourself." She says keeping a close eye on her.

"What's the rush? It's not like I'm going anywhere~. Besides, even if I could I'm not getting out of here anytime soon.". She starts walking away and before she leaves says "Let's keep it that way.".

*Back outside*

3rd Person POV

"Alright kiddos! The names Emily Fury! Today for your first assignment is...." She points over to some training dummies. "Wreck those dummies!". Everyone just smiled at her like they've done it millions of times. "Oh this will be easy!" Erin said pulling out his hammer.

As soon as he goes up to hit the dummy, it's chest flashes a rock color and changes shape. it does this to the point where it looks like Tremor, touches the ground, and pulls out a hammer the same as his, but made of stone. "What the heck!" He says as he stumbles back. 

"First lesson," Emily says as she steps back. "Learn how to defeat yourselves!". As soon as she said that the other two dummies do the same. Wind for Hurricane, and lightning for Ghost. "Let's gooooo!!!!!!" Ghost shouts as she runs in head first. Bad mistake. Once she gets close the Tremor dummy stomps on the ground and traps her in a stone cage.  

"Heh?!?!?!?" she says surprised. "Tremor! You go for me, I'll go for you!" she says looking at him. "Whatever you say.". They both run in with their weapons as planned.... And as expected it goes wrong again. The Hurricane dummy lifts Tremor and launches them both into the cage with the help of the Tremor dummy. And then the Ghost dummy Shocks them all.

On top of a hill looking over the area, Carnage and his gang are waiting. "Carnaaaaaage. I'm bored!" one of his teammates whines. 5'6, short blonde bangs, skinny, and wearing a pair of black shorts, and a tank-top, silver colored eyes, female. "Just wait, we can't attack yet until it gets darker-" He starts saying before being interrupted.

"You said that the last 3 times she asked. If it's such a bother I could just roast them." Says his other teammates. Black hair in a spiky style, 6'2, Black jacket with a red short sleeve underneath, dark blue-jeans, male. "Just chill you two! If we go in now we'll be bombarded before we get a chance to do anything! We need to wait until most of them are asleep, so get comfy. ". Though even Carnage is getting impatient.

.

.

.

A few hours from then the team is asleep and Carnage is sneaking around. "Hey!" A security guard shouts at him. "This is private property, so you better have some ID!"he says bringing out his gun. "So your're only human?" He ask. "You wanna know who I am?". He then turns around with a bleeding cut on his finger that he turns into a giant scythe made of blood. "Where I'm from there is only death, chaos, and me...." He says stabbing the guy through the stomach. As he slides down he goes to his ear and says: "CARNAGE!".

OH LORD! That got so good so fast! Chapter 2 of Blazing Power 2. I really enjoyed making this chapter and the next time I post will be With the backgrounds of the new character! See you then!