Chapter 8: Strike back

Blaze POV

"HE'S ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled as I got my signature outfit on. I grabbed my ax on the way out and ran over to see him with a purple robotic arm, shooting purple balls of plasma everywhere. ".... Well rip that forest." I said heading towards him. "Blaze! Nice to see you alive and well!" he said lifting up his new arm. (pic above and below here ^).

 (pic above and below here ^)

"Hey Striker how you doing.... Have you uhhh. Lost weight?" I say trying not to freak out. What is this guy the Winter Soldier. Next thing I know Thor's gonna waltz in. "Yeah I'm doing good. Or I was until you cut my arm off!" he says charging up a blast in his palm. He then shoots it at me and I barely dodge as it grazes my shoulder. "Sound Riot and Toxin were able to fix me with the parts we had and some of my blood. It was a few hours, but with some self improvement," he says walking towards me as his new arm turns into a sword and fills up, crackling with energy. "I was reborn!".

.

.

.

At this point I was nearly out of energy and time. I tried over and over to contact somebody but it just didn't work out. Strikers team must have done something. "Aw getting tired blaze? You should've just died when you had the chance!" he said pinning me against a wall choking me. I almost wanted to believe him. I was bleeding, bruised, and exhausted. He'd already snuffed out the last flames of energy I had left. "To be honest, the only thing I'm wondering is how your not dead yet." I said trying to stall for time. "Oh stop stalling-" He stopped as Carnage, Frostbite, and Blazework came over and held both my team and Aiden's. All except Zero were there.

"Frostbite-" "On it!". She then frosted me to the wall. They weren't kidding when they said she could give you frostbite! This stuff is freezing, but I could tell it wasn't enough to harm me. "Now who should we start with first~" He said moving over to Aiden as he was trying to break out the ice. "Oh Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!" he said as Blazework picked him up. "Aiden!" Aira yelled as he was about to stab him. But before the blade could do that we all heard in Strikers voice: "Oh Stop.". "Striker did you say something?" Blazework asked.

"I uhhh." said the voice again. "I'm tripping right!" Said Frostbite looking around. "Of course you are. There can't be two of me right?!". "Stop stalling----- I'm wondering how your not dead yet----- who should----- start with first?". Then we saw what we thought was a white glowing mass walking towards us.

Aiden POV

"What's with the glowing white thingy?" I asked as only Aira looked at me. "Wait a minute," I say as I see the unmistakable 3'1 figure. "That's my glowing white thingy!". Everyone looks as the glow stops and we all see Zero. ".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" we hear Carnage burst out laughing. "Hey! Look at this guys! The mute 10 year old is here to stop us-" Zero then punches him in the...... 'male weak spot' and once he get to eye level with him he grabs Carnage's collar and yells.... wait a minute. "HEY!!!!" he says in what sounds like an echo-like and young voice. Very loud mind you. We then all see him go flying as he clutches his ears in pain. Blazework then starts walking over and says "I'll stop the little echo.". Zero looks at him and then says in a young scratchy voice "NO!" he then puts his hands over his ears and looks at me. 

"Everyone cover your ears!" I say as we prepare ourselves. He then inhales deep and screams. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Okay I know this guy is Sound Riot's kid but god he was making me very dizzy and nauseous. Once the screams stop he looks at us and says in his own voice "Can we go home now?". I hear something shatter and Blaze starts melting our bindings. "ZERO!" Says Hades as he runs over. "What were you-" he then stops seeing Striker and his friends on the ground. He then says the one thing your not supposed to say after a boss fight:

"Is that a metal arm?".

YES! The bean has got voice!!!!!!!!!! To be honest I was only planning on his ability to be the echo. But I had a slight change of plans. Bye bye!