Youve Got A Cullen, Huh?

"How was gym." Jack asks, falling in stride with me. "Okay, Creedy's still a drill Sargent." I smirk, walking confidently down the hall.
"Yeah I had him freshman year." He chuckles. "Oh, who're you paired up with? Since the She Devil isn't in your class." He smirks, making me roll my eyes. "No one special." Someone extremely different though.
"No one special? Come on, I can keep a secret." he smirks, nudging me and I chuckle. "It's not a secret."
"Then tell me."
"Uh, you know Jasper? Jasper Cullen?"
"You're paired with a Cullen?" He asks and I nod, chuckling at his face.
"Isn't he the weird guy that always looks like he has a cactus shoved up his ass?"
"Hey!" I shout and hit his stomach, making him laugh.
"I'm just saying." He defends pathetically and holds his hands up in surrender, making me shake my head. "He's not that bad." I roll my eyes, trying to defend him.
"Not that bad?" He scoffs as we stop at my locker. "The dude literally doesn't speak a word, ever, and looks like he's ready to commit mass murder at any moment. And all the girls think he's "just shy" or "stoic" or something." Jake says and it was only then that I realized two of his siblings were staring at us, Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen.
"I think, it just looks like he's looking at his next meal. It's creepy."
"And your an ass." I chuckle, closing my locker and looking to him as he raises his eyebrows.
"I'll have you know, the guy does talk. And he just so happens to be nice." I emphasize before shaking my head and walking off, too nervous to look his siblings in the eye.
"Don't Get Your Hopes Up Thea!!!" Jace shouts. "Whatever!!" I shout back before walking into social studies. Another one of his siblings is in this class with me, Alice Cullen.
Plopping down in my seat, I grab my sketch book and start a new sketch of a home I've been thinking of. I love architectural designing and landscaping. It's just so beautiful.
"Hi! You're Xanthia right?" I hear and look up to see Alice grinning at me.
"Uh, yeah. And you're Alice?" I ask, even though I already knew.
"That's me!" She grins. "Anyone sitting here?" She asks, pointing to the desk beside me. "Well who's asking, friend or foe?" I smirk stupidly, making her grin even more, as if she knew I was nervous. "Definitely a friend." She replies before jumping into the seat next to me. I was just about to get back to sketching when I see Jasper burst into the classroom. He was heading to Alice but hesitated when he saw me.
"Hey Jazz!" Alice grins, waving at him. He looks to the ground, away from my eyes before leaning down to whisper something that made Alice slump. He stands back up and Alice huffs.
"Yeah yeah I promise." She says like a defeated three year old. "Xanthia." Jasper acknowledges me in a good bye, like from the 19'. I nod a little and watch as he walks away before I could no longer see him.
"Aren't you curious as to what he said?" Alice asks, snapping me out of it.
"What? No. I mean, it's none of my business." I deny.
"It will be." She smirks devilishly before the bell rings.