2. The Alpha retuns.

The chimes On the door of the café rung making the owner straighten up to welcome the customer.

"Welco~" Tay paused seeing the man at the entrance,

"Miss me?" a smirking face replied making Tay blink.

"What would you like to order sir?" Tay replied nonchalantly, making the man infront pout.

"Aw don't act like this Tay" the man pouted as he walked further into the café standing infront of the register, making Tay roll his eyes.

"Fay could you take this annoying customer, I don't have the energy to" Tay said rolling his eyes making his employee confused at the baten insult of a customer, infront of the customer!

"Uh... Yes sir" Fay said stepping up,

"Ai'asshole don't treat your best friend like this" the man said playfully.

"I don't recall having an ugly ass Best friend" Tay replied.

Making Fay's eyes widened, as she looked back at the handsome looking man, her boss just called ugly.

"Nong Fay, am I ugly?" The man asked making the small girl shake her head furiously.

Her anxious self let go of a few of her pheromones unconsciously,

"Fay wasn't it" the man smirked leaning more against the counter making the small girl even more anxious.

Tay quickly stepped up, pushing the girl behind him,

"Calm down Fay" Tay said making the Girl hyper aware of what she'd accidently been doing.

"I'll~ill b~"

"It's okay take a break go" Tay smiled making Fay give a quick nod as she rush to the back room.

"Aww why hide the pretty omeg~"

"Get out of my café you filthy pervert" Tay said making the man roll his eyes.

"Why are you so mad? We're meeting after over 6 years and this is the welcome I get?" The man huffed making Tay raise an eyebrow.

" You, you asshole left without saying a word and didn't even contact me for 6 fucking years and you expect me to be civil hah, come on Jumpol did you become a comedian in the states or something?" Tay said rolling his eyes, while the man infront only smirked.

"Says the man who only reached out to me to get his girl a job at our company" Off scoffed making Tay tense up.

"Why are you bringing that up? I asked for a favor from a that's it. If you'll hold that against me Jumpol then you'll really get it from me" Tay scoffed back.

"Yeah whatever... By the way where is t~"

"Off you're disturbing buisness by standing here, go take a seat if you have no intentions fo leaving" Tay said making Off look back only to see a few people standing behind him, he quickly flashed a smile before apologising.

"I'll be right there, can you get someone else to mange?" Off said and Tay sighed and nodded.

"Sam can you take care of the register, till Fay comes back?" Tay said and the employee simply smiled and nodded.

Tay grabbed a glass of water out of courtesy, he walked over to where his friend was sitting slightly slamming the glass on the table before taking a seat himself.

"Why are you back?" Tay asked.

"Jeez it's good to see you too... You know I came right from the airport. I chose to meet you before my family" Off scoffed as he took a sip of his water.