25. tiny and cute

Tay called his beloved Nong to check up on him,

"Heyoo what's up Gun!? You didn't call me last night I got worried" Tay rambled,

"I–i I forgot phi sorry, I was a bit too tired after dinner and we went to bed a while later" Gun replied with a guilty tone making Tay shake his head.

"Gun you forgot to call me why in the world do you sound like you murdered someone you really need to stop doing this, there are bad people out the~"

"Well I'm only associated with good ones so I don't need to worry" Gun smiled into the phone making Tay chuckle.

"Right right anyways what's up? How was th first night? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Tay asked, not necessarily realising his questions.

While Tay asked Gun blushed hearing about the first night.

"Phi! Stop making it sound as if it was my first night after my wedding!" Gun exclaimed gulping while Tay bursted out laughing.

"Ahahahahhaha oh my god Gun you're sometimes a little too cute to handle (a/n 😉) " Tay joked making Gun flushed.

"Whatever!" Gun huffed,

"But you still haven't answered my question nong" Tay said between his Chuckles.

"Oh my god, it was okay phi nothing much happened since the room he gave me has no lingering pheromones that affect me he even aired out the rest of his apartment so all of it isn't overwhelming yet... But" Gun paused.

"But?"

"Even after he aired the place out the pheromones that remained are strong enough to make me feel woozy i... I don't know how much I can actually handle" Gun said after a while voicing his concern.

"Gun... Off wouldn't bombard you with his pheromones take your time get used to them slowly" Tay said calmly.

"Phi just how long can I stay here invading his personal space this doesn't seem right, plus he's the one making the efforts while I was a bum" Gun said making Tay confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"In order to get started with me getting used to his pheromones he did some research meanwhile I didn't even make the effort to call my doctor for advice..."

"Did you call them now?" Tay asked.

"I did they told me that what Phi Off is doing is a good start and it should be good for now" Gun sighed.

"So what did he do?" Tay asked now curious.

"Uhm... Well... "

"What is it Gun?" Tay asked finding it amusing now.

"He.. uhm... He gave me a shirt" Gun muttered in a small voice.

"What?"

"I'm not saying it again!" Gun exclaimed making Tay laugh.

"Wait wait did he give you a shirt to sniff?" Tay asked laughing.

"Phi! Stop" Gun cried making Tay laugh louder.

"Phi!!"

"Sorry sorry I'm just easily amused... Ahem so how is it?" Tay asked.

"I... I don't know I haven't gone near it since he left"

"What! Gun you need to put an effort from your end too if you want to get over this" Tay said now seriously.

"I know"

"Just give it a shot if it gets too overwhelming then just chuck it away and try again later you have that luxury "

"I know i know "

"He's making an effort Gun don't take it for granted" Tay said making Gun nod on the other end forgetting that they're on a call and not face to face.

"Hello? Gun?"

"Oh crap! Right i started nodding" Gun said Chuckling awkwardly.

"Being clumsy is my job" Tay laughed making Gun laugh Along.

"Trust me I would never come close to you" Gun said,

"You little~"

"I've gotta go! Bye phi " Gun Quickly said ending the call making Tay chuckle.

Tay shook his head laughing looking at his phone.

"You're going to be just fine~" he sighed smiling.

*Knock*

"Come in!" Tay said from the inside.

"Sir,  your friend is here to see you"

"I'll be right out Nong" Tay smiled making the other smile back nodding.

Tay smiled knowing full well who's outside, he stood up and walked out.

"What?" He scowled.

"Good to see you too" Off replied narrowing his eyes.

"Don't you have a team to manage" Tay asked as he took a seat infront of the other, and off nodded.

"So why are you here?" Tay added.

"It's lunch break" Off shrugged.

"Right and you came to bug me"

"Wahh that's some way to treat your best friend" Off huffed.

"Hah how else should I treat you? Like a princess?"

"I won't mind" Off shrugged.

"That was sarcasm you idiot"

"Oh i understood that completely i just want to see you be nice for once"

"I'm very nice"

"Not to m~"

"Here's your order" Off's words got cut off by the staff as the out down the food infront of the man,

"I haven't ordered ye~" Off stopped once everything got placed down, he smiled before looking up towards Tay who continued to have a nonchalant expression on his face.

"Thank you" Off said politely to the waiter making them smile back.

"You're weird" Off said as he dug into the food salivating seeing all his favorites infront of him.

"Just shut up and eat" Tay said.

"Just be nice to me asshat, what's this subliminal messaging shit?" Off said stuffing his face with food.

" Just eat" Tay Said and Off shrugged.

"Off" Tay called out after a while making Off look up,

"What changed? Did something happen while you were away?" Tay asked and Off sighed.

"Unfortunately no... But something did happen after I came back, so please trust me when I say i won't let anything happen to Gun" Off smiled.

"I understand that But what about you? How long are you planning on keeping it all to yourself? Me and Arm... We're both here you know right?"

"I know but... I'm not sure in myself yet... Ah anyways does Arm know about the arrangement too?"

"What? Oh... Not really"

"I think we should keep him in loop too... I don't want him murdering me or you"

"He'll only murder you if you harm Gun"

"I know he's tiny and cute but damn you guys are a little too much" off said making Tay chuckle,

"Well that kid has been through a lot... We're all just protective"

"Maybe a little too much?"

"Well... I'm not sure" Tay shrugged.

💚