18. OUT OF ORDER

"Look at how desperate you look" Off muttered,

*Click *

Off shifted his attention towards the stall door that clicked,

"Oh" Off said as his heart beat rose.

"Phi" Gun muttered slightly getting flustered.

"Gun... I... Wanted to than~"

"Phi can you stop?" Gun said as he slightly shifted to his side.

"Huh? Gun please don't say~"

"Phi you're making me dizzy with your pheromones" he said making Off's eyes widen.

"Oh fuck"  Off muttered before taking a step towards Gun and immediately taking a step back.

"Oh god" Gun cried as he felt weak in the knees taking support of the door frame of the cubicle.

"I uh wait!" Off said before rushing towards the main door and locking it from the inside.

"Wha~wh~why~ why did you lock the door?" Gun cried scared taking a step back into the cubicle while Off walked back to his original position.

"How do you plan on explaining this to anyone who walks in? Plus you're releasing a lot of pheromones too" Off said.

"And locking us in here will be okay because?" Gun asked making Off wonder.

"Uh... I..." Off stuttered.

"Whatever it is phi I don't want to be anywhere near you like this" Gun cried as he started to walk out.

Off quickly started to follow behind concerned, Gun's hand was already on the doorknob he was about to twist it open when he heard.

"Yah what's that smell!"  Gun recognised Oab's voice, his eyes closing with concern.

"Oh damn is there an Omega in this office? Since when?" Like said making Gun put His palm on his on his mouth as he choked on his tear trying to make sure he didn't make any noise.

His steps now retreating back as he could smell two nauseating smells of the two Alpha's outside the door.

"Ugh" Gun choked when he hit his back on something.

His mind suddenly going blank and his vision going blurry when he got engulfed in a warm comforting blanket of Dominant Alpha pheromones.

"Oh shit bleh move you idiot this is sickening" Luke shouted

"Oh god!" Oab followed behind.

Soon the couple inside could hear small shuffling outside.

"It looks like they're gone..." Off said as he continued to look towards the door.

"Gun why don't you wait he~" Off's words got cut off when he felt Gun wrapping his hands around Off's waist.

"Stay with me please" Gun cried, Off could already feel a small patch of wetness on his shirt making his heart drop.

"Please don't cry Gun you're safe now they're gone"

"Gun listen to me na" Off said looking down.

His heart did a few too many flips when Gun looked up, Gun's hair looking like a mess his eyes sparkling his nose and cheeks starting to redden up while his lips looked plumper than ever.

Not to mention the sweet sweet smell that hit Off's nose making him lose his mind but he bit his Tongue hard and gulped all his impure thoughts away for His nong's sake.