32. Pinch of Salt.

"yeah yeah, I know that I'm talking about phi Off... I want to know why you were so scared for me to be alone with phi Off, " Gun asked and Tay sighed.

"I haven't told you about all that have I?"

"nope"

"hmm... I don't know if I should or not... because Off sure is different now,"

"I still want to know phi," Gun said and Tay nodded,

"Fine, but just know this is all in the past, more than 6 years in the past," Tay said sighing, 

"I got it so get on with it already" Gun replied making Tay shake his head, 

"alright alright but take what I say with a pinch of salt"

"oh my god, what is wrong with you! for someone who was the first to blame Phi Off, and be extremely judgemental about everything he did, you sure want to protect him all of a sudden!" Gun exclaimed getting annoyed. 

"Well, whatever I did when he came back, I did it out of unresolved resentment. and let's be honest I wasn't right for doing so either. now that my anger has settled and now that I've seen how he has changed significantly from how we were in the past... I can't help but not want to bring up his past because... in all honesty, I'm not sure what happened with him either" Tay confessed and Gun sighed and nodded. 

"Plus when we finally let it all out on both our sides, I understood that my anger was valid but also unfair to him. he's got issues he still needs time to understand, so do you blame me for giving you so many warnings? I don't want to hurt either of you." Tay added, 

"I get it phi, I promise ill be mindful about it all... so, please tell me more about him" Gun pleaded making Tay sigh in defeat before nodding, 

"for all this to make sense we do need to go back to high school, you see Off, Arm and myself we have been friends forever, in high school even before our second genders were allotted we all were very popular mainly because we were pretty rich and, good looking if I say so myself" Tay said flashing a cocky smle making Gun chuckle, 

"anyways, Off had always liked the attention, plus he would sleep around a lot, but he was always very clear about his intentions so girls did know what they were getting into, and after out second genders were assigned it didn't really stop him, but he did make sure that he wouldn't misuse his phermones,"

"has he always gone for girls?" Gun asked, and Tay nodded, 

"well as far as I'm aware of it, yeah... but he never had anything against male omegas, however" Tay paused, having second thoughts about continuing what he wanted to say.

"what?" Gun asked, 

"right around the time we were getting into college something changed, we all moved out of our parents houses, and we would always go partying but he started going overboard, we were confused and concerned but he just said that he was just living his independent life. so we let him bi since it wasn't like he was hurting anyone" Tay paused taking a deep breath. 

"this entire thing continued for a few years, i mean he did calm down from the partying but around second year of college he started being a little, different, he started blatantly being mean and rude towards male omegas, started picking fights with people, it got to a point where he started saying pretty nasty things about them, It made me and Arm really uncomfortable because we've known him for ages and his behaviour just didn't sit right, we tried talking to him but he pushed us away, we were very worried that something happened to him, because as mush as alphas get the bad rep, there have been cases where omegas took advantage of their phermones. but we got nothing he told us that it wasn't any of that" Tay said shaking his head. 

"it was right after we graduated that the incident that changed him to a level that we could not get even remotely close to him happened. Arm's then girlfriend tried to force him into rut, he shut himself into the bathroom and practically bit his arm off to calm himself down till we came, we know he blamed himself even when we continuously told him that it wasn't his fault, it took him a few months to understand that we didn't blame him and we did eventually got our friend back, he didn't talk about the incident and we didn't pry because we knew that he'd come talk to us when he was ready, but then out of nowhere he went MIA for a few weeks, he wouldn't answer our texts or calls or anything, we did go to his house a few times but got no answer, until one day we got there and his mother was standing at the front taking all his stuff away that's when we got to know that he went away. "

"phi Tay! please tell me you didnt" Gun said making Tay confused, 

"what did i do?"

"please tell me you werent an asshole to him right when he got back" Gun asked and Tay looked away, 

"Phi! its one thing that I felt that way towards him because that was my first impression of him, meanwhile you and Arm had no reason to be such assholes to him, you said it yourself! he clearly had things going on, and if he left then it must have been really hard for him manage everything, and right after he got back his two closest friends treated him like he did something so wrong, I understand that you guys were mad at him for dissapearing but this really wasn't the way to go, I am so disappointed in you Phi! i feel horrible now, because one of the reasons you guys were mean to him was because of me" Gun exclaimed while Tay felt more and more guilty, 

"Gun... when he got back, he was acting like nothing had changed, that he returned six days later not six years, his behaviour pissed us off, plus when everything happened between you i panicked okay. its not like he tried to clear up that his feelings towards male omegas had changed or if he just wanted to sleep around with you, i just didnt want you to get hurt,"

"phi I- I get that, but try and think from his side phi, its a miracle that he doesn't despise me because now someone who he doesn't know that well is higher on is best friends priority list than him, you and Phi Arm owe him an apology"

"we've already talked to him about it Gun,"

"good..." Gun took a deep breath before standing up, 

"what happen?"Tay asked confused seeing Gun suddenly spring up on his feet, 

"I think i should head home" Gun said, 

"i thought you wanted to stay away from him for a bit,"

"you are right phi," gun replied making Tay even more confused, 

"what?"

"I should hear him out before i decide on staying away from him, " Gun said before he started to walk towards the main door, 

"Oh also, phi, thank you for worrying about me." Gun smiled making Tay smile back, 

"always, call me if anything happens" Tay replied making gun nod back before walking out. 

🔸

~30 Minutes later~

"MAYBE I AM THE BIG BAD WOLF!" Off shouted making Gun flinch. 

💚