24. Different

"Oh before I forget use this for today" Off said.

"What?" Gun asked as Off handed it over.

"Your shirt?" Gun exclaimed when he completely examined the item that got handed over to him.

His nose catching the hint of the oldest pheromones making his heart rate rise again.

"Why- why are you giving me your used shirt?" Gun asked stuttering as he pulled the shirt far away from his face trying his best to calm his heart down.

"I-I-I did some research and apparently this is the a good way to start getting used to uhm pheromones... Don't worry it's a new shirt!" Off said making Gun gape.

"If it's a new shirt why does it have so much of your pheromones?" Gun asked making Off chuckle.

"Well for you to get used to my pheromones i did have to wear it once didn't i? It wouldn't make sense for me to give you a brand new shirt" Off said making Gun flushed.

"Right... Uhm... Yeah got it" Gun said putting the shirt down , before he bit his lips in shame and went back to his food all the while Off simply admired the smaller wanting to just wrap Gun up.

"Cute" Off mumbled making Gun look up,

"Huh?" Gun asked making Off shake his head.

"Nothing... Ah ah since you're home all by yourself if you feel overwhelmed by the pheromones just let it happen ok?"

"Hah? What?"

"I mean you're starting with this Gun it'll take time for you to control yourself so just let it happen for now I've asked the staff to not enter unless you let them in, if you don't then they'll just leave don't worry"

"Phi but how can I possibly do that here?" Gun replied getting flustered at the olders words.

"Gun I'm not suggesting that you definitely do it, I mean control yourself to the best of your abilities but if that doesn't work then don't think twice before tou~"

"Ahhh I got It I got it you don't have to say it" Gun quickly said making Off laugh.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable Gun... We just have to talk about all of this you know" Off said smiling while Gun nodded.

"I know... Uhm... Thank you" Gun said making Off confused.

"For what?" Off asked tilting his head to one side.

"For taking time to look things up... I'll call my doctor today to learn more... I should be the one making the effort I'm the one who needs help" Gun said looking down.

"Let's call it a team effort shall we, I'm responsible for whatever that's happening to you so this is the least I can do" Off said smiling making Gun smile back.

"You're different than what I imagined" Gun said,

"I hope that it's in a good way" Off asked.

"It most definitely is"

"Okay ouch you didn't have to say it like that!" Off exaggerated making Gun giggle.

"Sorry sorry" Gun laughed while Off simply admired the man infront.

You're different too Gun, from how you were but unfortunately this version of you is scared he's worried about everything, i just wish that you go back to your happy self again soon.

One who's not afraid to speak their mind who stood up to their own boss... One who smiled so cutely to everyone... How does you being an Omega change you so much ? I feel horrible that I'm the reason you're so scared. Off thought.

"I should head out... Thank you for the breakfast" Off said after a little while.

The two walked to the main door,

"Mm... I'll see you later then! Oh also phi will there be someone coming to make lunch?" Gun asked.

"Oh shit I forgot to tell them about the lunch, I'll tex~"

"Ah ah ah phi it's okay I'll make myself lunch if you want I can make dinner too, I mean you're Letting me stay here I could do something~" Gun said looking down at the floor.

"Don't worry about it Gun, you just focus on yourself for now" Off said ruffling Gun's hair before walking out.

Gun stood by the door in shock as to what just happened, while Off walked out and immediately leaned against the wall.

"What did I just do?" Off gulped.

"What just happened?" Gun asked himself.

💚