29. line

Gun stretched his hands above his head before bringing them down to a calmer state, his eyes refusing to open his mind feeling like a mess.

"What happened" He muttered after sitting upright as he looked around, he closed his eyes for a second trying his best to remember the events that transpired.

"Fuck!" He shouted to himself as his eyes opened wider, he looked down towards his body and saw a complete change of clothes, he felt cleaner.

He covered his face as he felt a flush blush coming up.

"If you're awake then come have some food with me" Off yelled from the dining room, making Gun jerk up as he grew flustered.

"Why did you have to be up? Let me be embarrassed in private" Gun sighed and cried to himself as he covered his face up with the duvet, which didn't stick as it slid right off making Gun pout.

Meanwhile not hearing any response back from the younger, Off made his way towards Gun's room to check up on him.

"I heard you're voice... Pft what happened to you?" Off chuckled as he leaned against the door frame,

Gun's face looked like a tomato his hair sticking up all over the place with an adorable pout on his face. Even though Off was chuckling at the younger his mind was cursing at the fact that he couldn't take a picture of the beautiful face in front of him.

"Uhm... I'm not hungry phi" Gun said looking away as he tried to fix his hair.

"Gun you had an induced heat a few hours ago, and I'm sure that you didn't eat anything for dinner... Just have something or else you'll fall sick" Off said calmly.

"Phi... Aren't you... Uhm... Disgusted. I'm sor~"

"Gun what's happening to you is a normal thing not only that what's happened is partially my fault and didn't I say I'll help you out? So don't ever say stuff like that!" Off replied cutting Gun off.

Off sighed before starting again.

"If you're feeling uncomfortable with me then you don't have to eat with me Gun... After I'm done I'll keep your food in the fridge if you feel hungry just heat it up" Off spoke before walking away.

Gun felt Guilty seeing the dejected look on Off's face as he walked away.

"Gah, what is wrong with you!" Gun groaned hitting the top of his head.

He took a deep breath before getting up from the bed and walking out and towards the dining room.

He walked past the dining table and into the kitchen making Off confused but he stayed quiet nonetheless.

Off shrugged before going back to serving himself the food in front.

"Can I join you?" Gun asked as he stood in front of the table with a plate and some cutleries in hand, Off looked up towards him and smiled.

"Please do" Off said smiling.

The two sat on the table one had a dumb grin on his face while the other tried his best not to choke on the food he was eating.

"Phi" Gun called out after a little bit.

"Yeah?" Off immediately replied.

"Thank you," Gun said.

"You don't have to Gun"

"No, I really do... Because this isn't the first time you took care of me like this... Even last time I was too shocked that's why I didn't even realise that you actually took care of me that night too~"

"Gun last time it was my fault for pushing you into this corner, you shouldn't be thanking me for then~"

"But because of me, you got into an argument with phi Tay... I~" gun said as he looked away,

"No me and Tay got into an argument because of us, he's protective of you and I have a pretty ahem questionable past... Plus you were the one who made things better so don't feel guilty about anything..."

"And today... I'm sorry I should have been better i-"

"Okay stop stop stop... Gun you've tried to live your life as a beta for the past two decades... You won't be able to magically be able to control your hormones that themselves have now started developing, you're doing great Gun seriously this'll take time and I'm here to help you"

"Why are you so kind to me?" Gun said making Off chuckle.

"I am? Can you tell that to my parents too?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing... I'm just trying to do what's right, Gun, after all, I am kinda the reason your life flipped like this..." Off said giving a small smile.

"It was bound to flip phi... I've been trying to protect myself for far too long and I strung along phi Tay, New and Arm too." Gun sighed shaking his head a bit before going back to his food.

"Gun" Off called out after a little while making the younger hum along.

"What made you hide yourself as a beta all these years?" Off asked cautiously.

"I was just scared phi... Of everyone and because I could hide myself as a beta and I had people around me to help me so I did" Gun replied and Off nodded along.

"What about you?" Gun asked back,

"What about me?" Off smiled.

"What made you run away?"

"You were afraid of everyone and I was mad afraid of myself Gun..." Off replied and Gun gave a small nod.

The two both went back to their food both knowing full well that it'll be a while before the two could be even remotely comfortable with one another, that there's still a very clear line that neither can cross.

Both felt a little pang in their hearts knowing that fact but the thick layer of silence surround them completely.

💚