22. Understood

Gun took a peek inside the room, it was neatly arranged it smelled completely clean, unlike in the rest of the house which had lingering musk smell of the alpha living there.

"Do? Do you not like it?" Off asked worried.

"Huh? Oh no phi... I was just thinking" Gun replied truthfully.

"What happened Gun?"

"It's... I don't get your smell here" Gun said catching Off off-guard a strong red blush creeping on his face.

"I-i- I don't use this side of the house... and i Don't use the bedroom either so~ that's wh~"

"Shouldn't I be in contact with your pheromones all day~" Gun said making Off gulp getting extremely flustered.

"Wha~what what are you suggesting nong?" He stuttered making Gun tilt his head.

"Uhm..my doctor told me to get used to the alpha pheromones... And i can't do that If I don't get any" Gun replied innocently.

"So.. uhm.. i uhm we... Wh~"

"I can sleep on the couch Phi! Your pheromones are quite evident there" Gun said giving a rather big smile while Off blinked.

"Hah?"

"Will that be an issue?" Gun asked coyly,

"It... It won't be an issue but uhm i can't let you sleep on the couch Gun that's not a permanent solution" Off said.

"Then?" Gun pouted.

"You can stay in my room" off blurted making Guns eyes widen.

"Huh? What? I can't!" Gun replied flushed.

"Wha~ no I mean for tonight just stay in my room I'll stay on the couch or uhm wait no uhm ~"

"Phi!" Gun exclaimed trying to stop the older from rambling.

"Huh?" Off said gulping feeling very awkward.

"I can just stay here for tonight and we'll figure something out tomorrow?"

"That sounds good nong... Uhm why don't you freshen up and I'll go set up dinner?" Off said awkwardly before walking out the room while Gun nodded along.

Gun stood still for a second taking a good deep breath.

"What am I doing?" He asked himself looking around the new place.

"I'm so damn scared..." He added as he gulped, walking towards the bed and taking a seat to calm his nerves.

Off who was about to walk back into the room to ask if Gun was okay with what was made, just sood outside the door.

"Don't be scared little guy I'd never hurt you" Off muttered before walking away feeling a sense of concern towards the Omega who is now his roommate.

So before setting up the table Off decided to call Tay,

"What happened? Is Gun okay?" Tay said as soon as he picked up the call.

"I should feel more offended than I do... But I'll let it slide" Off replied shaking his head.

"Answer the damn question Off"

"He's okay Tay you guys just left what would happen... But"

"But? What but?... Did he say But what happen to my baby? Hin Gun is okay don't worry"

"Oh New is still with you?"

" yeah now tell me what the hell happened Off?"

"Oh right... Um i wanted to ask you something"