28. Pink

a/n 

writing a slow burn smut is hard. 

i kept getting embarrassed after ever other line, 

like i was asking myself that am i seriously writing this?

"Help me phi," Gun said into Off's neck.

Off gulped harder as he felt chills run down his spine.

he threw his head back, questioning his life choices.

"Gun... you'll regret it when you come out of this daze... let me just get you some suppressants" Off said.

"I... I want you" Gun replied, still breathing down Off's neck. 

"you really won't when you get out of this"Off sighed, his own control over his body running thin.

Gun managed to push himself up a bit to come face-to-face with Off, 

"I really just want you, Off," Gun said as he looked up through his hooded eyes. 

Off finally lost his cool, his mind gone blank as he pushed Gun on his back on the ground while Off hovered over him. 

"I won't do anything you don't want, so tell me exactly what you want from me... I'm afraid I'm really close to my limit Gun" Off spoke while Gun bit his lip and nodded, 

"Just take me... I want you" Gun said as he whimpered underneath Off, 

Off smiled as he leaned down closer to Gun's face, 

"Gladly," Off said before leaning further down towards Gun's neck and placing a soft kiss, 

A simple kiss was enough for Gun to whimper more underneath Off, his hands finding their way onto Off's neck and hair. 

Off slowly took off the shirt Gun was wearing, chucking it far away from the two his attention now shifting towards the flimsy t-shirt that was underneath slowly pulling it up off of Gun's body all the while placing multiple kisses all over Gun's stomach, he pulled the shirt further up exposing the younger pink perky niples. 

"they seem to want my attention too" Off smirked, as he pinched one of them inbetweeen his fingers. 

"ahh" Gun whimpered, his mind beginning to feel more muddled than before. 

Off smirked feeling a sense of satisfaction with the response he got, it could be better he thought. 

He simply blew on one of them, but the cold breath in contrast to his overheating body made Gun shudder.

"it hurts phi, touch me," Gun pleaded when he realised Off was taking his sweet time exploring and teasing Gun's body. 

" where do you want me to touch you?" Off smirked, while Gun squirmed feeling more and more uneasy. 

"everywhere" Gun muttered feeing embarrassed. 

"what?" Off teased, making Gun whine. 

"stop teasing me" Gun cried. 

Off smirked finding everything the younger did amusing, he took one of his hand and started tracing every inch of Guns body. 

"tell me clearly Gun" Off whispered, 

Gun finding it harder and harder to speak decided to grab onto one of Offs hand, Guiding it down to his croch. 

Gun gulped as he looked up, 

"here" he spoke, 

"that helps" Off smiled.

Off leaned down placing some sloppy kisses on gun's neck trailing all around his neck and down his collarbone, all the while his hands got busy to get rid of the Shorts that the younger was wearing, Off was shocked to see that the omeaga underneath was only wearing shorts and nothing underneath. 

"do you usually go comando?" Off asked disregarding the situation, 

"it hurt" Gun mumbled back, 

"how long has it been hurting?" Off asked, feeling a sense of concern. 

"Help me na" Gun replied instead. 

Off nodded, realising the situation the two were in. He decided to leave all the questions for after he helped Gun out. 

He reached up a little placing a soft kiss on Gun's forehead. 

"lets make it to stop hurting then" Off said, before wrapping his hand around Gun's dick making Gun imideately feel current run through his body as he arched his back up. 

"Arent you sensitive, how many times did you touch yourself before i came" Off asked, but it all went unheard by Gun who was currently in another state, 

Off moved his hand a few times, it wasn't long before Gun wimpered and came onto his hand.

"negh... ahh" Gun moaned. 

"this isn't enough though is it?" Off asked, 

"more" Gun whimpered, 

"where do you want more? is it perhaps-" Off paused, before he wandered his hand further down, 

One of his finger brushing around Gun's asshole which was all wet because of the slick. 

"here"

"ahh ph-phi please, more" Gun moaned as he jerked himself onto Offs fingers wanting to feel more. 

"is this where you want it?" Off said slowly pushing his finger in. 

His finger getting instantly swallowed in, while Gun moaned his eyes going back while his back arched up as he tried to feel more. 

Off no longer wanted to tease, seeing the fullfilimg reaction Gun gave. 

Off gulped as he pushed further in, 

"more- more" Gun cried. 

In Off's mind he knew that if he truly wanted to get Gun feeling better faster he needed something different, but in his heart he couldn't find it in him to fully have Sex with the younger when he's completely blinded by the phermones. 

"let it out Gun" Off said as he inserted a few more fingers, that were also easy accepted in. 

Off's long fingers were able to easily reach deep inside Gun, he pushed up a little.

"ahh there fuck there ha" Gun said as he jerked up, his mind feeling the euphoria. 

Off smiled seeing the reaction, he continued doing the same with his fingers all the while he found himself placing sloppy kisses on Gun's neck and collarbone, going further down to his niples.

all this stimulation felt overwhelming for Gun as he tried to grab onto Off's skin, cloths or anything that he could. 

Gun continued to moan and whimper as felt all the euphoric feelings, 

"Ah fuck negh, ah phi god-"Gun moaned loudly as he came, his entire body feeling limp as his breath got more and more laboured. 

He felt exhausted,

"Are you okay? gun?"Off asked, but it all went uneard. 

Because Gun had already passed out from exhaustion and pleasure. 

Off smiled seeing the sleeping boy, 

"I wish you'd say you want me without your heat" Off said before placing a soft kiss on Gun's forehead.

"i need to take care of this now" Off laughed looking down onto his own crotch.

💚