Taser Certification

Erin's P.O.V
It's been almost a year since I've been with Jay. I've had the most amazing time since we've been together. I've been clean for 8 months. No cuts and no attempts. Jay is like my reason for living. Well him and everyone else at the district. Even Platt. I know right? Crazy. Work has been going great and I'm happy. I'm back to the way I was before all that bad shit. Even though I'm happy, the scars remind me of what I WAS. I look at myself and say I don't want to go back to that horrible time in my life. Jay tells me I'm beautiful everyday, even with my scars. I'm so great-full to have him in my life. He is my everything and I know I'm his. 7:45 a.m. "Damn. Babe we're going to be late!" I yelled to Halstead as I got out of  bed. He practically jumped out of bed and into his outfit for the day. We were out the door by 7:55. We were only late by 5 minutes. Thank goodness. We arrived at work and sat at our desks across from each other. Then Voight came up with someone who said we needed to be taser certified. Ruzek went first and hit the floor so hard. It was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. "Oh. That was worth the price of admission," said Halstead chuckling. "You're next," said the guy. Halstead's smile vanished quickly. I put my hand up and said, "I volunteer to taser him." He handed me the taser and sat down to observe.
              Jay's P.O.V
"Where do you want it? S-P-A or G?" she asked walking towards me. "Shoulders," I told her. Antonio and Atwater yelled, "G!" "Don't you dare!" I said to her. But of course she didn't listen. ZZZZZZZZZ! It hurt so fuckin bad. After that she helped me get up and into my chair and got me a bag of ice, for down there. After everyone was done except her the guy said, "You're up lady." Her smile turned into a straight face and said, "Oh. I think we've seen enough." I went over to her and pulled her on the mat. "It's payback time," I said smiling and laughing at the same time. I would never taser her down there so I got her in the abdomen. She looked like she was in so much pain. I almost felt bad for her. After she hit the floor she just stayed there. "Come on Erin. Get up," I said to her. "But it hurts and I'm comfortable down here. Just leave me," she said in reply. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her desk and placed her in her chair. I went into the break room to get her some coffee but when I came back she was sound asleep with her head in her arms on the desk. I looked at the clock and it was time to go home. "Come on. It's time to go home darlin," I said to her. "Carry me," she said groaning. "I'll give you a piggy back ride instead," I said. She replied, "Ok." Then I carried her to the car like that. We got home and I did the same thing. She slept for the rest of the night.