Wedding Planning

Please read AN at the end! V important!!

              Jay's P.O.V

It's been about 3 months since we've been engaged so today we're meeting with a wedding planner so we can get this show on the road! We wanted to get married on the the 14th of possibly December or January. I'm hoping that we can have a medium sized wedding because I have a really big family and I want them to all come witness the happiest day of my life. I know the only family Erin has is her mom and her half brother Teddy. I just hope Bunny doesn't screw things up like she always does. (an// I have nothing against bunny. I just don't like her being in Erin's life.)

              Erin's P.O.V

I am so stressed out about this wedding planning. I literally feel like I have to do so many things and I don't have enough time. Plus I'm trying to loose about 10 lbs. Even though I'm pretty skinny, I think I could slip into the next size down if I did loose weight. I definitely don't want to have a big wedding . Maybe just immediate family which includes the unit.

      AN//Guys! I need help I'm having major writers block! I had trouble writing just that! So if you have any ideas or thought for the story please leave them in the comments or message me! Also I started the imagines book so please check it out? Thank you lovelies! I appreciate every single one of you!