Dress Shopping and Surprises.

Erin's P.O.V
JAY AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH! Oh my gosh I am so excited that I'm marrying the love of my life and the center of my universe. My life saver, my everything. Today, Kim, Jay's sister and mom, Platt,Nadia and my best friend from college, Mich are coming with me to pick out a dress. And I'm so happy that Mich is coming because I haven't seen her since college graduation. I'm so excited, I don't think I've been this happy in my whole life. This is just what Jay does to me.

Jay's P.O.V
Erin and I are tying the knot in less that one month and I'm the happiest I've ever been! Today Antonio, Adam, Kevin, Voight and I are all gonna look at suits and get measured. All that good stuff. Then I guess they all wanna take me somewhere to surprise me with something. If I'm being honest, I'm scared. You never know with these guys.
(Magical time skip to after picking out suits)
So they decided they were going to blindfold me so I don't figure out where we're going. Oh god the car stopped. I hear them getting out. We must be here already...

AN// I know you guys probably hate me. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long and I feel so bad. And now there's a cliffhanger so you hate me even more. I've just been so busy with school it's so much work and dedication but hopefully I'll finish the book by the end of the year. I love you guys so much and don't forget to read my imagines book, I'm about to start with CF characters!! Thank you my lovelies! Xoxo~ Marissa Twitter: main:marissssaaa14
Fan page:FlowercrownBush
Instagram: same as main Twitter.