Wedding Bells

3rd Person P.O.V
Today is the day. The happiest day of their lives. Nothing will ever be better than this day, except having a child. Excitement in the air, the smell of hairspray and nail polish surrounding everyone. Dresses being put on and shoes being shined. Center pieces being placed and food being tasted. 1pm was the time that everything would take place.

Jay's P.O.V
Today is the day where I finally marry the love of my life! The person who makes me the happiest out of everyone in the entire world! 1 o'clock needs to come way faster!

Erin's P.O.V
I'M GETTING MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND!!! I, Erin Lindsay, never thought, in a million years, that I would be marrying my partner! Believe it or not but I actually hated his guts when we first met. But that has definitely changed! I mean, who would have ever thought that we'd end up together.

              3rd Person P.O.V
It was finally 1 o'clock and Erin was ready to walk down the isle to marry the man of her dreams. All the bridesmaids walked down the isle. Mich & Ruzek, Amelie & Atwater, Andy & Sean, Caity & Mouse. Caity is Erin's sister she never knew she had until last year. Andy is Jay's best friend from the army. Mich is Erin's old college best friend and roommate. They were practically inseparable. And Amelie is Jay's brother. Now it's was Erin's turn to take a trip down the isle!