Happy

Jay's P.O.V

              I am so happy that Erin said yes. Now I know at I'm going to need a best man. Of course it's going to be either Ruzek, Antonio, Atwater or Voight. I also know they're going to be dropping hints and competing for the best man spot. I'm sort of leaning towards Antonio or Ruzek.  I mean they both deserve it. Without Antonio I wouldn't have ever met Erin and I wouldn't be engaged. And Adam is just a really good friend that I trust enormously.

Erin's P.O.V

              I literally am the happiest person on the planet, now that Jay proposed to me. I thought it was cute that he went to Voight to ask him for is blessing. Btw my ring has the biggest diamond I've ever seen. It's so gorgeous. This is by far the happiest I've been in a while. I guess that's the effect Jay has on me. He makes my life complete.

Jay's P.O.V

              It's been a few days now, and I know who I want to be my best man and Erin knows who she wants her maid of honor to be. So today after shift, I'm telling Nadia that Erin wants her to be her maid of honor and tomorrow night, Erin is telling Antonio I want him to be my best man.

Erin's P.O.V

              So today after shift, Jay is going to tell Nadia I want her to be my maid of honor and tomorrow, I'm telling Antonio that Jay wants him to be his best man. Jay's taking Nadia out for a beer at Molly's and I'm taking Antonio out to dinner.