Bestman? Maid of Honor?

Jay's P.O.V
"Hey Nadia! Do you wanna head to Molly's for a drink after shift?" I asked as Nadia as she spun around in her chair, looking bored out of her mind. "Yeah sure. Is Erin coming too?" "Yeah. But she has to meet her mom for something so she'll probably just meet us there." "Okay! I'll meet you there at?" "7. That good?" "Yeah. See you there!"
              @ 7:09
I walked in and noticed Nadia already sitting at the bar talking to Herrmann. I go over and order a beer and sit down next to her. "Hey!" She exclaimed. "Hi," I exclaimed right back. I wait a few seconds then speak. "Okay, so here's the deal. Erin wants you to be her maid of honor for the wedding." As soon as the words left my mouth her eyes lit up like a kids' would on Christmas morning. "Oh my gosh! Yes of course!" She said enthusiastically. As if on cue, Erin walked in. "Hey you!" She said squeezing my cheek. "Hiya!" I replied back giving her a quick peck on the lips. "So.. Nadia said she would love to be your maid of honor." Nadia quickly got up and pulled Erin into a bear hug. "Thank you Erin! I honestly thought you would've picked Burgess. But thank you! I promise I will plan the best bachelorette party in the history of bachelorette parties!" "Alright! Don't let me down!" She said laughing then playfully back handing Nadia's shoulder. "Alright! I gotta go meet Antonio for dinner now. I'll see you at home." She said giving me a quick kiss then turning to leave the bar. After being her partner all these years, I just noticed she walks with a little bit of sass. I like it!

             Erin's P.O.V
It was about 8 when I finally got to the restaurant where I was meeting Antonio. When I arrived he was already waiting for me outside. I parked my car and ran across the street. "Hey!" I said. "Hi. Where's Jay?" He asked. "Um, he had to do something but he should be here soon." I told him. "Okay. Let's go inside you must be freezing," he said looking at my attire. I was wearing a strapless red dress with black heels and it was like 45 degrees outside. "Yeah. Okay." I said walking towards the entrance of the restaurant. He jogged just to get ahead of me and opened the door. "Such a gentleman," I said clicking my tongue. Once we were seated I let him know what was going on. "Okay, Toni. There's a reason I invited you here today-" I was cut off mid-sentence." I know why. It's obvious! You finally realized you've got the hots for me," he said laughing. "You wish!" I replied, rolling my eyes. "Mhm sure I do." He said laughing. "So what's up?" "Oh right. Ok. Jay wants to know if you'll be his best man for the wedding. He feels that it should be you because if you hadn't brought him into the unit, he never would've meet me. Also, he thinks Ruzek is very childish and wouldn't take it seriously." I said the last sentence super fast causing us both to laugh. "Yeah I would be honored." "Oh Jay isn't coming. I just needed to get you here and you not be suspicious of anything." "Yeah, well it worked." He said smiling. "Well! Let's eat! I'm starving!!" I said causing him to chuckle. We spent the next hour and a half telling old memorable and funny stories about the whole unit.