Silver eyes

I ain't dead, yet.

Top/AlphaJon
BottomEvan

Warning- angst, rushed/unedited

Ahahafuck-

"You're.. a monster."

The room vibrated with a deep animalistic growl, "I don't regret what I did."

Evan scoffed, holding the thin blanket closer to his bare chest; he couldn't bring himself to submit to the alpha. His glaring chocolate eyes boldly held Jonathan's gaze, "I told you Tyler had no idea, they all assumed I liked one of the girls so I left it alone. I didn't think it was necessary to come out to anyone especially with the negative attention we get for it, then when he-"

"So you kept it a secret. That sure makes everything better," Jonathan snapped back, voice booming with authority. Authority that Evan had quickly grown tired of.

"No." Evan almost laughed, he was so angry.

So bitterly amused.

How could someone be so fucking stupid?

"I kept us a secret. Asshole."

How could they be expected to come out when the price they'd have to pay could possibly be death?

The silence was piercing Evan's eardrums and the pounding of his heart deafened him in the already dark and quiet room. He could vaguely make out Jonathan's troubled features beneath the moonlight's blue rays sneaking through his curtains. It seemed like forever, Jonathan was hardly left speechless so Evan really hoped his last words sunk into his thick skull.

"You must really like him to be protecting him like this."

Oh my fUCK -

Evan exhaled shakily and exaggeratedly loud. He wanted to throw the bed at Jonathan's face. That was all he could think of in his rage. Just fuck you and fuck your stupid fucking face.

But he could never say that.

"I told you that he kissed me because you're my boyfriend, you have to know. But that didn't give you the right to do that to him."

There was a red-hot burning in his chest and throat as Evan fought back the bitter tears and frustrated screams. Why did he hate himself enough to stay?

"I told you what would happen if anyone touched you. Whether he knew or not, he crossed a line he shouldn't have. End of discussion."

Jonathan stomped over to Evan's bedside, his cerulean eyes flashing silver in dominance as he approached his omega.

"But-" Evan wasn't done but his submission got the best of him, those powerful silver eyes haunted his dreams in the best and worst ways. Shyly he sunk back into his bed as the dominant male crawled over him slowly, like a predator about to devour his prey.

"Jon.." his voice a faint whisper that turned into a whimper. The thin fabric of his sheets didn't serve as a barrier, he could feel every inch of Jonathan flush against his own trembling body.

The moonlight caught glints of the piercings on Jonathan, Evan always admired how he could pull off the look. He hated to admit that he adored how rugged Jonathan was all around, it worked on Evan like a charm.

His stoic expression didn't cease as he towered over Evan, "I tore through many villages to find you, I'll tear through whatever I have to. For you."

Evan felt overwhelmed by the heat of their bodies so close and so perfectly in touch. They wanted each other so bad. So much so that Evan forgot about the blood on Jonathan's hands -not literal- and Jonathan forgot about his jealous rage.

He swore that Evan drove him mad, to the point where being away from him seemed like disaster waiting to happen. Protecting Evan was a serious vow that he held, nothing had been more important to him than keeping his omega safe from potential threats.

"I'd take on the world for you, would you?" Jonathan kissed Evan, ripping the blanket out of his smaller hands and off his smaller frame.

Evan melted into the kiss, he gave his mind, body, and soul to the Alpha on top of him. Of course he would fight the world by his side.

"Together?"

"Yes."

"Jon!" Evan gasped in surprise, he felt like he was being ravaged by a hungry animal only there was no pain. Nothing but burning hot pleasure all over his skin.

The alpha's cock twitched in desire as Evan begged and whined. Jon just couldn't get enough of the taste of Evan's skin, he left traces of his presence and ownership with several love bites scattered across the stretch of Evan's fair caramel skin.

"Please," Evan gingerly cupped and massaged the drooling appendage between Jonathan's legs.

Jonathan made quick work of it and quickly undressed, his shirt landed somewhere on the bed and his bottoms clanked on the floor somewhere across the room. Evan watched with his bottom lip between his teeth. His boxers came off quickly as he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Who owns you, Evan?" Jonathan lined himself up, using his saliva to ease the tip inside.

Evan's body involuntarily tensed and trembled as he felt himself slowly getting filled to the brim with Jonathan's hard cock. "You do, I'm yours."

Evan loved it. He loved that Jonathan would kill for him. He loved that Jonathan would destroy anything for him. He loved Jonathan so much it fucking hurt.

"That's right, everyone needs to know. No matter what happens. You belong to me."

Evan screamed Jonathan's name as he was fervently pounded into. The bed rocked against the wall in sync with Jonathan's snapping hips. Evan gripped at the sheets, holding on for dear life as his legs were lifted higher and wider. He could see stars and galaxies behind his eyelids, the pleasure was too much.

Jonathan watched with hungry eyes as his dick forced it's way in and out of Evan's abused pink hole. He loved how Evan's little hole was so eager yet he was struggling to take in the entire knot, Jon couldn't wait to completely shove himself inside.

"I'm - ah!" Evan's walls twitched as his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks, Jonathan felt this and fucked Evan harder.

His hips relentlessly moved and his hands held Evan's legs up and over his shoulders. Evan whimpered as his own seed spilled onto his stomach and chest. The view and feeling made Jonathan grunt and throw his head back in pleasure.

"I'm sensitive, Jonny!" Evan whined, he could feel the bloated base of his alpha's knot trying to break his ass.

Jon shushed him, panting as he forced his length deeper and deeper into Evan. The omega moaned and tightly wrapped his arms around Jonathan's shoulders.

He could feel a second orgasm coming on already, his eyes rolled back and his mouth fell agape in a silent scream. Jon's knot only pushed him over the edge in a stronger orgasm that left Evan shaking as he felt himself become impossibly filled with warmth.

Jonathan groaned in pleasure once the knot pushed past Evan's puckered hole. They'd be united for a good while so Jonathan rode out his orgasm with no rush. He just enjoyed the feeling of his seed pouring inside of his little omega, guaranteeing a litter of pups for the two.

Evan whined and burrowed deeper into Jonathan's chest as the Alpha cleaned them the best he could with the shirt he left on the bed. Jon finally adjusted them so they were both comfortably wrapped in Evan's blanket, all the while he tried not to pull at his knot stuck inside the Omega's bum. Evan had gone blank after all that and rightfully so, the poor omega was drained yet filled up at the same time.

Jon simply held the smaller male, taking in the moment as he caressed Evan's soft skin. He soothed the omega into slumber, his soft snores lingered in the room. Jonathan listened to the light sound of Evan's snoring until he followed soon after.

They could always take on the world tomorrow..