Late night Skype call

For the sake of my diddly darn sanity, lets pretend that different time zones don't exist because I am in no mood to look up the time differences between Jon and Evan.

Also, I haven't made any progress because DeIiriousOwI demanded I take time off. Why? Well.. Recently, my dog Oreo has passed away. My entire daily routine has been thrown off and change makes my anxiety sky rocket. I'm also looking for a job. It's been a few days since I've updated any of my books because of it and you might be yelling at me because I never post anything but behind the scenes, I actually write a lot. (Ask fegrethryjhfng if you don't believe me)

So uh, boop my good boy's nose and carry on reading c':
Enjoy

-

It was a very late hour and their eyelids were beginning to droop. Even then, Evan and Jonathan refused to get off the computer; too entranced to even move.

You got a lot of nerve calling me a bitch, Owlman

Evan snorted and typed away on Skype, smiling wide at their unrelenting argument about who-knows-what anymore.

Awe, is daddylirious angry~¿

Any other time of day, Evan would reconsider sending this. Hell, he would've erased it from his mind before typing it out, but due to how late they were staying up.. Evan wasn't completely behind the wheel.

Jonathan was shocked but very much on board with playing along. Sure, he was used to staying up very late, his insomnia granted him that ability, but that didn't mean he was any wiser than Evan at the moment. Though, his train of thought only had one direction right now and he was going to try and get them there; even if he would normally have a clear conscience.

You're being naughty, angel. Of course I'm going to be upset.

Evan shivered slightly and typed quickly, making sure he wasn't misspelling anything along the way.

Forgive me, daddy

Their exchanges were short, flirty and borderline dirty. If Evan set himself up on purpose or accidentally, Jon wasn't sure, but he was constantly giving Evan heart attacks with the way he used his words.

Would you like me to stop?

Evan chewed on his bottom lip. Was he going to play hard to get or was he going to let his desires push him to find out how far this could go?

Keep going, I like it

Very good answer, Princess. I'll be sure to make you use that line in bed.

Evan squeaked and his cock twitched in his pajamas. Delirious was doing a very good job of turning him on with words on a screen.

SALSKSJDHFGALSKDFJ

Jonathan chuckled. He was getting harder, just imagining what he could do to Evan and what he'd sound like. Then an idea came to him but it involved showing himself which made him groan and rub his face. Then again, he could just show his body, he thought as he looked down.

You know what I've always wanted to try?

What?

Skype sex

Evan blushed hard and his bottom lip was bruising under his teeth. Did Jonathan just insinuate that he wanted to have Skype sex? Wearily, he typed way, liking the idea more and more as he typed.