💌Valentines Special💘

What should the romantic plot for this one be? Asked bright.

Then bright decided, fuck that romantic shit bc I'm single and dead inside *finger guns*

Unedited bc fuck me up my skeletal ass.

Enjoy

-'💌´-

The mall was busy as expected, many late Valentine's day shoppers were rushing to get a half assed present. That didn't stop two friends from showing up for some items they needed.

David, the lumbering Irishman, needed a new controller so he was just going to go by Gamestop. Jonathan, on the other hand, was going to pick up chicks.

"But if you're going to hit it and quit it, why don't you just go to a strip club or hire a prostitute?"

Jon snorted and patted David's back, "Dave, that's so unprofessional. Besides, it doesn't matter since I never see them again, might as well get a clean one."

Nogla rolled his eyes and swatted Jon's hand away, "I'll be in Gamestop, have fun on your slut hunting."

Jonathan chuckled and waved David off. After some time, he gave up on finding an attractive girl, especially when most of them were clinging to someone's arm anyways.

Instead, he ended up in a store, looking for a new pair of pants because why not?

Amongst the racks and shelves were plenty of clothes that caught his attention but he was never one to buy in abundance for himself.

As he looked through the shelves of pants, Jon noticed the nice ass that jutted out from one of the changing rooms nearby. He looked around the store once more and found himself the only customer apart from this person.

Evan felt someone nearby, their presence was so obvious that he had to stand up and glare.

Jonathan was taken aback when instead of pretty feminine features, he was met with a sharp jaw and sharper eyes amongst a masculine Asian complex.

"Can I help you?"

Jonathan grinned at the bite in his voice, "tough day?"

Evan eyed the blue eyed male, unsure of what he wanted to gain from this, "it's been slow so it's more of a restocking day."

Jonathan hummed and grew closer, peeking inside the changing room to see the clothes that the employee had been picking up, "and why are you so irritated aside from you working instead of eating chocolate?"

Evan huffed and rolled his eyes in bitter amusement, "my boyfriend became my ex just this morning when I found him out cold on my couch, smelling of cheap perfume and covered in red lipstick."

His tone was way too chipper, it made Jonathan's spine crawl with unease, "I hope you didn't do anything you'd regret."

Evan chuckled and began picking up clothes again, his ass back in Jonathan's perverse gaze, "oh please, I should've thrown him out covered in honey and left him near the bees, he was lucky I only left him outside naked."

Jonathan chuckled and met Evan's chocolate orbs through the mirror, their smiles warm and welcoming. Jonathan watched Evan straighten up, clothes in his arms, ready to be put in the back for later display if they weren't faulty.

"So," Evan began, hanging a few shirts that were out of place in some racks, "is there anything you need other than asking about my fun morning?"

Jonathan chuckled, Evan's humor something that drew the moth into a burning flame. He shrugged. "Got any pair of pants I can slip into?"