practic3 smut

Title says all

I'm very rusty

-

"Damnit Evan," Jonathan hissed as he closed and locked the bedroom door behind himself. Sneaking away from the party and into a vacant room had the adrenaline pumping though him.

The younger male gave a breathy laugh as he tugged his black shirt up and over his head, "oh c'mon, the party was boring you."

Jonathan tsked and rolled his eyes during the process of taking off his converse and dark skinny jeans. Evan couldn't help but rake his eyes over Jonathan's toned chest as his System of A Down shirt came off.

"And I bet you were begging for me to tease you the way I did," Evan grinned, his faded jeans sliding off his smooth tan legs.

Jonathan watched, enticed, "I was- just not in front of Amanda."

It was Evan's turn to roll his eyes, "oh please, she was too busy eye fucking Tyler to notice what I was doing to you."

Jonathan cringed at the mention of his girlfriend yearning for his long time friend, but what could he do? He couldn't say anything because he'd just be a hypocrite for banging his best friend.

With those thoughts in mind, Jonathan hadn't taken notice of Evan going down on his knees. The surprise was evident when Jon tensed and quickly looked down just in time to see Evan take his flaccid appendage into his warm mouth.

"Ohh fuck," Jon groaned, letting his head fall back in pleasure while gripping a fistful of Evan's raven locks.

Slowly his cock began to grow and harden in Evan's mouth. Jonathan was thick and long which Evan enjoyed, though deep-throathing something that big was a challenge. Still, he knew just how Jonathan liked to be sucked off and he was more than happy to please.

Eventually Jonathan gave up on keeping his hips still and began thrusting into Evan's mouth, his hand firmly holding Evan in place by his hair. His experienced tongue and gentle sucking got Jonathan near the edge so quickly, it was unbelievable.

"Fuck. So good," Jonathan muttered, hips stuttering and fire quickly building.

He pulled Evan back with a pop, the saliva on the corners of his mouth and his large doe eyes had a strange effect on his already hardened appendage. Maybe it was the lewd expression on such a pretty face or Jonathan was a sucker for Evan's pleading eyes.

Most likely both.

"Up."

One word was all it took for Evan to stand and wait for his next command. Words were unnecessary at this point though, those icy blues flicked from Evan towards the bed. Taking the hint, Evan gave an enchanting smile as he strode over to the neat bed and sat.

"Lay back," Jonathan commanded as he crawled over Evan, broad and dominant and Evan melted under him every time.

Jon watched as the submissive male took his hand and brought his fingers into his mouth, running his tongue over and around them without breaking eye contact. Jonathan growled, he knew full well that Evan was teasing him.

"You're so cheeky tonight, Evan." Jonathan muttered sternly as he slipped his fingers out of Evan's warm mouth.

"Oh yeah?" Evan challenged, smirking as Jonathan got close enough to kiss him but he didn't.

"I'm gonna have to change that."

Evan's eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips. His lower body tensed and his hands gripped Jonathan's biceps as the dominant male inserted two fingers into Evan's hole.

"What? Did you run out of snarky remarks?" Jonathan teased, moving his fingers in and out of Evan at a steady pace.

"Fuck you," Evan choked out between moans.

Jonathan chuckled and leaned towards Evan's ear, "we both know that I'll be doing the fucking."

Evan's skin crawled as Jonathan's husky voice whispered obscenities into his ear.

"Fuck! I'm so close!" Evan couldn't stop moaning and begging as Jonathan's fingers sped up.

Jon knew that dirty talking was the trick and he used it to his absolute advantage. Just before Evan reached his edge, Jonathan slipped his fingers out of Evan and pulled away. His smirk pissed Evan off, how fucking dare he get him so close to the edge then decides to stop.

"You asshole!" Evan hissed, wriggling underneath Jon.

Jonathan frowned, "watch your mouth, brat."

"You're a fucking dick, you know that?" Evan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

Jonathan wasn't having any of it tonight. He immediately lined himself up and forced himself inside Evan.

"Oh my God!"

Jonathan began moving quickly, his hips snapped against Evan's harshly and one of his hands wrapped around Evan's neck. The Asian male gasped and moaned, his breathing became hindered and he loved it.

"You think you can just give me attitude and not get punished for it?" Jonathan growled, still nailing Evan into the bed.

"I'm sorry!" Evan choked out, apologizing and begging for more.

"That's not gonna fucking cut it," Jonathan hissed, pulling himself out of Evan and forcing the shaking boy to lay on his side.

Without warning, Jonathan slips back inside Evan. Immediately, Evan feels a difference and it has him sobbing in ecstasy. This was definitely his new favorite position. He could feel Jonathan going so deep, he was practically rearranging his insides.

"Jon! Oh fuck! Yes yes yes! Right there!" Evan begged, eyes rolling back and mouth open in a silent scream.

Jonathan smirked at the sight and sped up one last time. He already felt Evan's walls clench around him, ready to milk him dry.

"Jonathan!" Evan's silky voice shouted as he reached the edge, strings of his semen staining the otherwise clean bedsheets.

Jon groaned, Evan became tighter and his walls twitched from the sensitivity. The feeling was hot and it crawled from his legs to his fingertips until the fire in his gut spilled and painted Evan's insides.

Evan gave a breathless chuckle as Jonathan finished the aftercare and plopped down next to him. They were sweating so much their skin stuck together but it didn't stop them from holding each other as they rode out their high.

"Dude, what happened?" Craig laughed, "you look like you just fought a fucking bear."

His hair was disheveled, there were red marks across his neck and hickeys were just barely peeking out of his shirt. Evan shrugged and ran a hand through his sex hair, "sure let's go with that."

Craig watched as Evan's eyes met Jonathan's from across the room and it immediately clicked. He knew there was something there from the beginning, he only hoped they could figure out a way to be together and truly happy.