Grades

Spicy Vancat, eh?

Requested by: Auora_enchantrest

Student/Top Tyler
Teacher/Bottom Evan

Hope it's spicy enough for ya
-

I cant fucking write anymore ugh.

-

Tyler was bloody tired of risking being kicked off the teams he was in at school all because he couldn't pass a few classes. He developed a habit of slacking off at the beginning and scrambling to fix his grade when he was in danger of missing games.

"I told you so," Craig chimed, not bothering to hide his boasting tone.

Tyler growled in annoyance. He pushed his best friend into the lockers they were walking past, smirking when he heard Craig yelp and curse at him.

"Tyler, you have to stop trying to live off of your ego and actually think about a future for yourself," Craig spat, a bit more bitter than he'd intended.

Tyler stopped and glared at Craig making the shorter boy stop dead in his tracks. His ice cold eyes burned holes into Craig for a few seconds, hating him for having it good.

What did he know? He was a kindhearted guy with great grades, a clean record, a nice family and an actual idea of he was going to be in the future.

Tyler had nothing of the sort.

Craig was silent the rest of the way there while Tyler held a stoic expression to hide his stress.

"Welp. Looks like this is my stop, dude. Catch you tomorrow?" Tyler looked over to his friend and gave him a crooked grin.

Craig gulped and messed with the backpack strap that hung on his shoulder, "y-yeah, tomorrow."

Tyler watched Craig speed off, head low and hands in his pockets.

"Damnit.." He groaned.

-

He stepped between the isles of neatly assorted desks until he was looking into the open closet and getting an eyefull of a fine ass in a hot skirt. 

"Mr. Fong, I can't find the- oh.. Hi?" Kelly, the school's sweetheart cheerleader had straightened up and turned around. She stared straight up into Tyler's capturing oceans and couldn't help but feel dizzy for a second. "Here for Mr. Fong, I'm guessing?"

Tyler nodded, wide smile and all. It made Kelly giggle and bite her bottom lip, her thick eyelashes giving her playful eyes.

"Ahem," Tyler and Kelly turned to look at the intruder and took a step back to add space between them. An Asian man stood there, eyebrow raised and a plastic bin filled with shirts in his arms.

Kelly gasped and rushed over to the man in casual Jeans and a Metallica shirt, "thank you, Mr. Fong! I bet the girls will love these!"

Tyler raised a brow as the cheerleader walked out, the bin in her arms, bounce in her walk and jiggle in her ass. She was hella fine.

"So if I could bring you back to earth from your thoughts," the teacher started, making Tyler look away from the door, "I'd like to ask what you're doing in my class after school, Mr. Wilde."

Tyler shook his head and furrowed his brows, almost as confused as the teacher until he remembered his grades. "Oh, I need to pick my grades up, I've gone to my other classes all week after school. I just need to get some work done for you.