Default Smut Title

It's been a while, hasn't it?

TopJon
BottomEvan

Still r u s t y

<<<>>>

"I already know more about you than your friends do," Jonathan muttered as his lips ghosted over Evan's ear.

Evan scoffed in disbelief and almost elbowed the guy, "you don't know a goddamn thing!"

Amused, Jonathan squeezed Evan's arms and playfully chimed back, "drop your guard for a second won't you?"

Evan's brows furrowed, "what?"

"I know you're putting up a front, you've got no confidence let alone self worth." His voice was cold and cut deep into his chest.

Evan let his brain soak up those words and proceeded to replay them over and over. He was so blunt, so devoid of emotion as he said it. Each word drilled into his mind until he could physically feel his walls crumble as he lay back into Jonathan's arms, vulnerable and submissive.

"H-how?"

Jonathan smirked against Evan's neck, "tell me, Evan. Do you think I'm attractive?"

Evan gulped and shifted his gaze even if he couldn't see Jon behind him. Taking Evan's silence as a yes, he continued, "when our eyes met all those times you never held my gaze."

"You had this dark predatorial look in your eyes..and what does that have to do with anything?" Evan mumbled, shifting on his barstool as Jonathan began feeling up Evan's chest.

Jonathan chuckled into Evan's ear, "if you're as confident as you pretend to be you'd maintain eye contact and let her leave your mind."

Evan's back arched, there was a broken moan suppressed in his throat as Jonathan's strong, calloused hands snaked down to Evan's jeans and cupped his hardening dick.

"Do you want this Evan?" Jon asked, voice deep and buttery. Evan nodded, whining when Jonathan wouldn't give him the friction he wanted. "Then let me have you my way."

Suddenly his ability to speak was hindered as his throat dried up at Jonathan's words. Having no room to argue back, Evan whimpered pathetically and allowed himself to be pulled out of his seat at the bar. His stomach churned with anxiety and doubt as they left the club and went around back.

"Pull your pants down and turn around."

Evan almost asked him to repeat himself out of habit, the abruptness of his command had just thrown him off. Jonathan smirked as he watched Evan stand there like a deer in headlights. Reaching behind Evan's head to grab a fistful of hair, Jon tugged until Evan's face was a breath away.

"You should've known what you were getting yourself into, Evan. Now do as I say before I force you to."

Evan could smell the alcohol in Jonathan's breath, reminding him of his own reckless intoxication. He'd downed plenty of shots and a few beers before Jonathan had come into play so Evan blamed it on that. The alcohol was making him feel and want things he shouldn't..

Before he unbuttoned his jeans Evan turned to face the dark brick wall of the lively nightclub. His shadow stood beneath him copying his moves as he coaxed his jeans down until they pooled around his ankles.

"I'm not going to be gentle," Jonathan's jeans fell to the concrete floor and he leaned in, "but that's exactly what you've been craving isn't it?"

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth out of arousal as he felt Jonathan's cock settle on his ass. From what he could feel, Jonathan was definitely going to stretch him open and the thought of it excited Evan.