):

Evan felt his body relax, the smoke still hung from his chapped lips. He was just trying to rid himself of his shame and anxiety.

The man grunted as he tossed his shoes somewhere into the dark motel room. This was the fourth time that week, his wife still wondered what happened to his hunger for her body.

His tired, doe eyes watched as the rest of the blunt was inhaled by the handsome man. He really was a sight, Evan hated himself for staring.

"Take your clothes off, boy."

Evan was already moving his trembling fingers to the buttons on his shirt while the taller male pumped himself to the sight.

"Good boy."

He was sick, Evan was young. He was rich, Evan needed the money.

"You like it, daddy?"

Jonathan loved the way the young temptress moved on his throbbing appendage. The boy was a fucking drug to the man in his early thirties, it wasn't difficult to see why.

Evan lowered himself until his hands were tangled in the man's chestnut hair and his lips were on Jon's collarbone. His hips still moved and caused the man pleasure.

"Am I pleasing you, sir?"

Evan was breathless as he rode Jon and the older male loved it. His strong hands gripped Evan's hips while he moved his legs for leverage before he began drilling up into Evan's prostate.

"You're the most tempting little thing. My sweet, you make adultery a heavenly act."

Evan moaned in lustful submission when he was pinned to the bed, the sensations enhanced by the drug in his system. Jonathan was brutal when atop the young boy, Evan fucking loved it.

"Scream for me, angel."

Evan didn't argue, in fact, he had waited for permission to produce his sounds of ecstasy.

"Oh my god! Oh! Yes, yes, yes!"

They were softer than his wife's, real and melodic, Jonathan loved that. Delicate and lewd sounds spilled from the boy with a body that Jonathan needed to mark and abuse. How was he supposed to stay sane and faithful with this kind of temptation?

Evan felt arms snaking around his waist and immediately knew what would happen. He gripped the bedsheets and spread his legs wider, Jonathan inhaled the scent of Evan's soap to fuel his hunger.

"Oh fuck! Ah!"

Evan shut his eyes, tears spilling from the corners as Jonathan abused his prostate dead-on. It was painful, the force, but Evan loved the pain and the pleasure of the situation.

"Be mine, forever."

Evan never answered, he just moaned in blinding ecstasy while Jonathan abused his hole and marked his neck. His arms wrapped around the married man's shoulders and held on for dear life.

"I'm so close!"

Jonathan grunted and picked up the brutal pace as much as he could, the fire in his gut increased and made him groan in ecstasy.

"Jon!"

Evan released with a gasp and lewd moan, Jonathan found it so fucking attractive that he buried himself as deep as he could before his cock twitched and released. Evan's eyes rolled back until all he could see were stars in the dark, his mouth agape in a silent cry.

"What I wouldn't do to impregnate you and make you my wife."

Murmured Jonathan into the boy's ear, haunting him with shame, anxiety and regret. Still, Evan simply snuggled further into the man's embrace, letting the afterglow of sex simmer down.

-

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do."

The class grew silent, shocked at their friendly teacher's remark. The bell rang and everybody tensed, wishing to take off already.

"I'm joking," he grinned, cerulean eyes glowing with amusement.

The class sighed and giggled in relief. Before all the students piled out, the teacher held up a hand.

"Evan, I'd like for you to stay for a moment. I must discuss something important with you."

Evan nodded shyly, secretly hoping for the remaining students to ask why. Why him? Why out of every student? Why. Him.

"Now then," the door closed and those crystal eyes turned dark and hungry. "Get on your knees, Fong."

"Yes sir.."

-

:D? Surprise?