Yes or No

It was another one of those days, the ones where everyone had so much fun that they kept playing even after they finished recording. But even after recording, joking around afterwards, and logging off, Delirious and Evan were texting away.

"So that co-op vid ((;"

Evan threw his head back in a laugh. Delirious, whatever chance he got, would probe Evan about playing, just them two.

"Find us a game and I'll gladly beat u in it, bitxh x ;]"

Delirious chuckled and typed back, forgetting his sandwich on the plate in front of him.

"XD I forget how competitive you are, it's hot (;"

Evan paused and gulped down the painful lump in his throat. His fingers trembled as he held the phone and his thumbs miss clicked almost each letter he used. He was thankful for auto correct fixing his mistakes along the way.

"Hey, delirious,, can I tell u something?"

Jonathan's jaw clenched shut as he read the text. He shouldn't have said what he did, it wouldn't have made Evan feel like doing this.

"o: sure, man, what's on your mind?"

Evan sighed as he typed it out. His thumbs making enough mistakes that not even auto correct could fix. Just as his thumb hovered over the send button, his other thumb took over and instead erased every word.

"SikE, ha! Gottemmm"

Jonathan's jaw clenched tighter. He knew it, he knew Evan would back out. He'd been doing this for years.

"Evan."

The asian male practically heard that serious and stern voice, the one that sent shivers down his back the night Delirious commanded him to leave that restroom and stash those razors in the trash outside. Was he mad over this joke? Was he maybe worried about him until Evan revealed it as a joke?

"Lol sorry, man. I can never resist"

What happened next really shocked Evan. He wasn't expecting his screen to go black for a second before the green and red buttons showed up. Evan slowly and hesitantly swiped the green button, afraid that Delirious would scold him for worrying him.

"Hello?"

Jonathan couldn't have stopped himself even if he wanted to. He had to get this suffocating pain off his chest.

"Evan," he sighed and closed his eyes, "can you fucking stop doing this?"

Evan's brows furrowed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it would worry you."

Jonathan sighed louder, "Evan, I'm not as oblivious as I feign to be."

Evan took a few seconds to take this in before he was taking in the next statement.

"You don't think I notice how you trail after me, how you choose me over others, how your voice changes when talking to me. I'm not fucking dumb when it comes to that."

Evan blinked and swore his heart began beating in his ears, the world blurring until all he heard was his slowing heart and Jonathan's voice.

"Fucking hurts when you're about to confess, when you're about to send it but erase it afterwards and play it off as a joke."

Evan gulped, did he really notice all that?

"I've been feeling like this for all these painfully sweet years and it isn't fair for you to keep me waiting. For you to accept it and do something about it."