Short Drabble Pt. 1

Title says it all.

Short with little to no detail.

†:..:†:..:†:..:†

I fell.

Hard.

And no one caught me.

It'd started with a small crush that couldn't go far. The distance, it just wouldn't play out right. Like a small ember, trying to grow into a blazing fire, it failed time and time again.

It just couldn't grow.

That is . . Until I found myself opening the door to find a stranger and his bags standing on my porch.

He looked like home.

With his brilliant teal colored eyes and blush pink lips that coaxed me into smiling.

His cheeks were littered with freckles and I soon learned that his shoulders and back matched.

His cheeks dipped, showing the kinds of dimples that made you question why they were categorized as deformities.

They looked so perfect on him.

His skin looked milky and smooth. My guess was proven correct hours later when I couldn't keep my hands off him.

God.

His face was so hard to erase from my mind, I could still see his cotton-soft smile behind my eyelids.

I was obsessed.

Addicted.

His warm mouth and rough hands worked wonders, spilling profanity that made the fire in my gut turn into wildfire.

Even as my own erotic sounds of pleasure overpowered his, I couldn't stop myself from memorizing how he sounded as he made love to me.

How he sounded when he shouted my name in ecstasy.

I did the same.

Except he remembers just as well as I do, what I shouted in a breathless stupor.

What I said that made me memorize how he lifted himself away from my trembling form.

I memorized the look on his face and how he fumbled with his jeans.

I perfectly memorized him saying he'd made a mistake.

All because I said I love you.