chapter 2

Soft moans were heard through the door as it opened, revealing Jeno smothering a black hair boy that was a few centimetres shorter with kisses, his hands controlling the boy's lower back while the other had his arms caged around Jeno's neck. They sloppily made their way through the room, everybody else stepping aside so they won't get in the way, and landed on top of Jeno's bed.

"They've been doing that since Jeno arrived in our room," a dark blue haired male spoke as he stepped into the room, eyeing his phone. 

The two making out froze and turned their heads towards their audience, a subtle blush painted their cheeks and it was not because they were embarrassed, but because of the heated intimacy. 

"There goes my innocence," Donghyuck  sighed dramatically and the unknown black haired male scoffed.

"What innocence?" He asked and everybody laughed, besides Jisung. 

"Let me have my moment, Jaemin! Someone get my razor!" Donghyuck exclaimed while Renjun rubbed his back with a chuckle.

"The whole point to come back here was to be alone," Jeno complained.

"Babe, you can't expect that when you have a dorm mate now. Which one is it?" Jaemin asked.

"Jisung," Jeno pointed. "Oh, and that's his best friend Chenle."

Jeno then whispered something into Jaemin's ear, causing the male to smile slyly and giggle. 

"Well then, I'm Jaemin as you probably heard. I'm Jeno's boyfriend," Jaemin said, eyeing the older dreamily. 

"Alright cool. I'm Mark and hungry," The blue haired boy from across the room said.

"That's right! Let's go get food now!" Donghyuck insisted and dragged Renjun and Mark out of the dorm with Chenle and Jisung following. 

Everybody was now waiting outside the dormitory for Jeno and Jaemin, who came down after a few minutes of 'recollecting' themselves. Jisung stayed close to Chenle as they made their way to the cafeteria. He noticed the older suddenly quiet and made sure to be near him. They ordered their food and sat down with their trays. 

"So what are you guys majoring in?" Jaemin asked the two youngest.

Chenle did not respond, instead his cheeks flushed lightly. As much as Jisung did not want to say anything, he spoke up for the older.

"We're both majoring in performing arts," he answered, eating his rice bowl.

"Really? So are we!" Jaemin smiled. 

"Wait, seriously?!" Chenle suddenly screeched, the others nodding.

Majoring in performance arts or music in general was something looked down upon by Chenle's  parents. They would want him to become something 'useful' as they would say, like becoming a doctor or a business owner. 

That was not what the blonde wanted at all. 

Despite sharing his dreams, his parents crushed it to a pulp, saying that he would never become successful and that people would look down on him for having such a major because it was deemed to be 'embarrassing.'

But now that he knows that the people around him are also apart of the same major, he did not feel so ashamed anymore. Sure, either way, it was him and Jisung's dream to do so and they would have done it anyway, but knowing that others are along side with him made him feel better about it.

Speaking of his parents, they were not too fond of him and they had a peculiar way in expressing it...

and all Chenle could say about it, was that he is glad he is not staying at home anymore and lives in the dorms instead.