chapter 13

They carried their bags up to Jisung's room and set them by the door.

Chenle's phone vibrated, signalling a call so he picked it up to read the caller idea displayed on the screen.

Without any hesitation, Chenle silenced the vibration and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Jisung noticed this and raised an eyebrow at him as this older nervously chuckled.

"Some telemarketer," Chenle waved his hand dismissively and Jisung reluctantly nodded.

The two of them washed up and sat on Jisung's bed, gaming controllers in their hands as they played a competitive match of Mario kart.

"Hah! I won again!" Chenle bounced, sticking his tongue out and Jisung crossed his arms after throwing his controller on the ground.

"I don't want to play anymore," Jisung sighed, throwing a temper tantrum like a two year child to which Chenle adored.

"Oh c'mon, sungie!" Chenle whined cutely as Jisung turned himself away from the older.

"Don't be mad at me," Chenle pouted playfully, crawling over to Jisung and settling himself in Jisung's lap, undoing the younger's crossed arms and wrapping them around his waist as his arms went around the taller's neck.

Jisung stared into the chocolate brown orbs of the older's, trying his best to hold himself back as his eyes averted to Chenle's red, plumped lips.

Chenle let himself forget his past traumas.

The only thing that mattered right now were him and Jisung.

Chenle felt strange around him and it wasn't in a bad way.

He felt attracted towards the younger and he wasn't sure why he was feeling this way all of a sudden.

So Chenle took the first initiative and placed his lips against the younger's for a quick peck.

Only now realizing what he had done, he backed away and slid out of Jisung's grasp and out of his lap.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," Chenle apologized his head hung low as he stared at his feet.

He felt another presence arriving closer towards him so he looked up with his teary eyes to see Jisung towering over him.

Jisung used the pad of his thumb to gently wipe away the tears rolling down the rainbow haired's cheek.

"I-I don't know w-why I'm feeling t-this way. Ji, what d-does it mean?" Chenle hiccuped as his lips quivered.

"Shh," was all Jisung responded with, using his hand to guide Chenle's face in his chest as he embraces him tightly.

Chenle wrapped his arms around the younger's torso and cried into the taller's chest as Jisung stroked his hair softly.

Chenle was simply overwhelmed with everything he was feeling.

He obviously likes Jisung, but he doesn't know how his parents would react to that and that's what he's most afraid of.

He doesn't want them to find out because of who know what would happen to him if they did.

"Lele," Jisung began, "I like you. I've always liked you for the longest time."

Chenle stopped crying for a few moments to raise his head and look at the younger.

"I'm scared, Ji," Chenle admitted.

"I know, I know. But I won't ever hurt you. That's the last thing I'd ever want to do. I promise. I'm going to love you and care for you forever and-"

"I know you will," Chenle sniffled, smiling slightly.

"I like you too....but what am I going to do?" Chenle questioned and Jisung tiled his head.

"What do you mean? We can be together if that's what you want too," Jisung told him.

"Of course I want to be together. But what about my parents?" Chenle asked.

The younger guessed that Chenle's parents don't know that their son is gay and that Chenle was probably going to keep it that way fir a long time.

Jisung only smiled softly, "You don't have to tell them right away. Only if you're comfortable too. I'll be right here with you when that day comes."

Jisung's comforting words made Chenle's eyes water again as the older buried his face back in the younger's chest.

"Thank you," Chenle cried and Jisung planted a small kiss on top of the older's head.

"Will you do me the honors of officially being my boyfriend, Lele?" Jisung questioned and Chenle nodded his head against the younger's chest.

"Yes," he mumbled and Jisung smiled brightly, hugging the older tightly.

-🌈-

Yay Chenji are official!!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed very much.

Winter break starts soon so I'll be more active with more chapters sometime this week, I promise! Thanks for being patient.

Please take care of yourselves and have a great day/night <333