chapter 19

It's been a couple months since Chenle's parents had been locked away and everything was slowly getting better.

With his parents away, Chenle has been able to sleep a little better.

Although he was still afraid of the dark, Jisung was there to cuddle him until he fell asleep.

The rainbow haired male has been attending therapy sessions due to his trauma and Jisung was there to support him all the time.

Chenle is really grateful to have Jisung in his life.

He doesn't know what he would do without him.

Their friend group was currently at Jisung's house for New Years.

Chenle has not told them about the details in what actually happened and the others respected that.

He was glad he had amazing friends.

Mark was a bit gloomy as him and Lucas had broken up a month ago so Lucas didn't attend their New Years party.

But it seemed that Mark was slowly healing as Chenle saw the wide smile on his face once Renjun and Donghyuck both kissed his cheeks at the same time on the couch.

Chenle giggled and felt a tap on his shoulder.

"You want anything to drink?" Jisung asked his boyfriend who shook his head no.

"No, thanks," Chenle told him and pecked the younger's lips.

"The countdown didn't even start yet and you two are already in a world war battle with your tongues," Renjun stood up, rollinh his eyes at Jaemin and Jeno who were shamelessly making out on the opposite couch.

"I got this babe," Donghyuck said, lifting up one of the couch cushions and slamming it against Jeno and Jaemin's faces.

The other's laughed as Jeno and Jaemin chased Donghyuck around the couch.

"Babe, help me!" Donghyuck tried to use Renjun as a shield.

"You're on your own, channie," Renjun playfully shrugged.

Donghyuck pouted and threw himself on Mark's lap, clutching onto him for dear life.

"Markie will protect Hyuckie right?" Donghyuck pouted, using his puppy eyes to sway the older.

Mark just hummed and gave a smile of amusement, circling his arms around the grape haired male as Renjun smiled.

"You're gonna get it, Hyuck," Jeno threatened his best friend who stuck out his tongue.

Jisung back hugged Chenle as they watched the scene unfold in their eyes, giggling.

Who knew that Chenle could tame Jisung's anger and Jisung could help improve Chenle's sleeping?

It certainly never crossed their minds.

"Guys the countdown is starting!" Jaemin appointed to the others.

They all stared at the tv screen, Jisung's parents came into the living room when they heard the countdown began as well.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....Happy New Year!!!" Everybody cheered.

They all shared greets and hugs with one another, the couples sharing a kiss.

Jisung and Chenle kissed for a few moments, letting the passion of the kiss hypnotize them.

They slowly pulled away before hugging one another.

Chenle looked around the room as he was embraced in his boyfriend's arms.

He saw everyone's smiles and laughter and it made him happy.

This was his family, his home, which he will forever consider irreplaceable...

-THE END-

-🌈-

Ahhh that was the end of 'Irreplaceable' lovelies! I hope you guys enjoyed this book as I enjoyed writing it! I'm sorry if the ending wasn't the greatest. I'll do better next time!

Thank you so much for your patience in between chapters! There are tons of grammatical and spelling errors, which I will fix whenever I get the chance to! Your love and support always means so much to me and makes me want to improve each time! I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you!

I have been working on so many other works which I am very excited to share with you all! I will talk more about it in my announcements soon so be on the look out for that!

If you guys have anything you'd like to share, please do! I'm all ears to comments and conductive criticism. I want to do better each and every time I write a book!

This was the end of this book as the year is also coming to an end! Please stay safe and healthy. I wish you nothing but the best for 2022!!!! Take care of yourselves. Much love...xxx