chapter 17

Tw: no consent of touching, sexual harassment

It all happened too fast.

One minute, Chenle was kissing his boyfriend.

The next minute, he was being harshly dragged away from him by them, his parents.

"You like kissing boys, huh?" Chenle's mother gripped him by the ear as his father had his belongings, "Guess your father will help you out with that when we get home."

Chenle wanted to scream the truth go Jisung, but all he could do was cry.

Jisung and his parents tried to prevent them from taking Chenle as it was evident that they were hurting the poor male.

"Let go of him!" Jisung shouted, his temper raging and Chenle knew the younger was going to lose it any second now.

"J-ji it's okay. I'm alright," Chenle tried to assure the younger, but Jisung shook his head.

"No! They're hurting you," Jisung argued, blocking the front door.

"Shut up little Park. You know nothing," Mr. Zhong scolded, "This boy right here, needs to be severely punished!"

"First off, do not talk to my son that way. Secondly, don't you guys think there's a better way to handle this situation? You're hurting him!" Mr. Park hollered.

Mrs. and Mr. Zhong glanced at each, sharing a nod.

Mrs. Zhong let go of her son as Jisung's parents flashed a small smile in content that Chenle wouldn't be hurt.

"Very well, I suppose there is another way. Besides, it's Christmas. We should talk about it tomorrow," Mrs. Zhong suggested with a grin that Chenle knew all too well.

"Good, good! Do you guys want to stay for lunch?" Mrs. Park questioned but Chenle's parents declined her offer.

"That's okay, thank you though. We're going to go home and open some gifts. We're going to eat really well when we get there, trust us,"Mrs. Zhong cheekily responded.

Before they left, Chenle and Jisung locked eyes and the younger saw something in the older's orbs that he hasn't seen in a while.

Fear.

Once Chenle and his parents arrived home, his mother and father wasted no time in rushing to get inside their house.

Chenle's father threw his bag on the ground, roughly unzipping his coat and Chenle's.

Chenle knew what was about to happen.

The scene was all too familiar, too real.

The rainbow haired boy was ready to brace himself into this torture he undergoes.

But before it happened, he managed to dial a number before Chenle's father threw his phone on the floor.

"You think you can get away from us don't you?" Chenle's father said, using his hands to travel down the boy's body.

He removed Chenle's pants and smacked him while his mother smacked his cheek.

"Answer your father." She demanded.

Chenle cried, his cheek was burning from the slap, "N-no."

Chenle's mother ripped off her son's shirt before removing her clothes.

"This is what bad boy's deserve," Chenle's father rasped.

And the next thing Jisung heard on the other line of the phone, was Chenle's whimpers and cries...

-🌈-

Thank you so much for reading!!! This book is coming to an end in a couple chapters! Take care of yourselves..<3