chapter 16

Chenle had awoken to the feeling of his hair softly being tugged.

He opened one of his eyes, realizing he was on top of Jisung fully, completely different from the position he was in a while ago.

Both his eyes fluttered open as he raised his head, placing his chin on the younger's chest while staring at the boy with a smile.

"Good morning, Lele," Jisung greeted, gently kissing the older's forehead.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" Chenle asked.

"Not that long," Jisung assured as Chenle began to lift himself off of the younger, allowing Jisung to sit up as the rainbow haired boy was now settled on his lap.

"Are you boys hungry?" Chenle and Jisung turned their heads towards Mrs. Park who wore a grin on her face.

Chenle immediately slid off of Jisung's lap and sat next to him as Jisung's mom giggled.

"Yeah," Jisung bluntly said, pulling the older back on his lap as Chenle tried to fight him off.

"I'll set your plates on the table then," Jisung's mom winked at them, going back into the kitchen.

"Why did you do that?" Chenle whined, pushing Jisung's shoulder as the younger chuckled.

"I'm sure they already saw us sleeping earlier so there's no need to hide it from them at least," Jisung stated and Chenle reluctantly nodded, his cheeks flushing pink.

The two of them washed up before coming back down to eat their breakfast.

After they finished eating, Jisung brought Chenle up to his room so that he could open his gift.

"Okay. I know it's kinda small, but I still hope you like it," Jisung nervously said, handing the wrapped box to Chenle.

"I love anything you give me," Chenle honestly said as he say on the younger's bed, unwrapping his gift which revealed a small jewelry box.

Chenle gasped as he opened the small box, displaying a small gold charm bracelet with a dolphin charm on it.

"Jisung! You didn't have to!" Chenle said in awe, carefully taking it out of the box and Jisung helped him clip it on.

"I wanted to," Jisung assured.

The smile on Chenle's face made Jisung happy and glad that his boyfriend enjoyed it.

"I love it so much. Thank you!" Chenle kissed the younger's cheek multiple times as Jisung giggled.

"You're welcome, cutie," Jisung said as Chenle blushed at the nickname.

"Now let me get yours!" Chenle excitingly said, going to his bag and taking out the gift he had wrapped for Jisung.

It was again another smaller box and Chenle gave it to Jisung.

The younger ripped the paper off and opened it, revealing a silver chick keychain.

"Thank you, Chenle!" Jisung thanked, attaching the keychain to his keys which hung on his doorknob.

The taller went back over to Chenle, cupping the older's cheeks and placing his lips against the other's.

What they weren't aware of was the ruckus and loud scene that took place just below them...

-🌈-

Thank you so much for reading! Please take care <333