chapter 12

The door of Jisung and Jeno's room slammed and in came a wide eyed Mark.

"Oh yeah. They're definitely making up," Mark choked out, shaking his head to get rid of the unholy things he heard.

Everybody understood what Mark was saying and snicket, besides Chenle who was clinging onto Jisung's arm.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Chenle asked, releasing his grip on Jisung.

"Because Donghyuck and Renjun are fu-"

"No reason, Lele," Jisung cut Lucas off, flashing a smile to the older who just nodded.

"It's been almost an hour. I think everything should be cleared between them now, right?" The rainbow haired boy asked.

"You could say that," Jeno scratched his head.

"Great! I'll go get my bag from my room then," Chenle stated as he skipped out of the room before anyone could grab him and tell him to stay.

It was too late.

Just as Chenle reached out for the door knob to his dorm, he paused when he heard something.

"Oh my g- Hyuck!!"

"You're doing so good, baby."

Chenle's jaw dropped, bringing his hands to cover his ears and run back into Jisung's room, jumping in the younger's arms a d Jisung catching him.

"T-they- I- what...th-" Chenle stuttered over his words.

Jisung brought his hand on the back of his head guided Chenle's face into his neck.

"They're busy right now. Let them...make up for the time they've lost for the moment," Jisung told him.

"You guys could've told me they were fucking!" Chenle whined, his face beet red in embarrassment.

-🌈-

After waiting a couple hours at the cafeteria to make sure the coast was clear, Donghyuck and Renjun finally stepped out if the dorm.

The older wearing Donghyuck's jacket as they walked over to the cafeteria, knowing their friends were there when Jaemin had texted them when they were 'busy.'

Donghyuck had his arm draped over Renjun's shoulder, keeping the older close to him as he bought their food and sat down with the others.

No one dared to speak up about what happened and just minded their business as they continued to eat their food, ignoring the bruises all over Renjun's neck.

"What are you guys doing with your families for winter break?" Jaemin decided to break the intimidating silence.

"I'm going to Canada for the holidays," Mark said, Lucas whining and holding his arm.

"That means you'll be far away from me," he fake cried and Mark giggled.

"Okay, Canada. Anyone else?" Donghyuck asked.

"Typical family bonding time, you know? Christmas movies, board games, all that fun stuff," Jeno shrugged.

"What about you two?" Jaemin glanced at Jisung and Chenle.

"My parents are out of town," Chenle blurted.

It wasn't true.

He just doesn't want to go home to them.

He can't stand being in the same household as people who do not deserve the parent title.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" Jisung asked the rainbow haired boy who looked away.

"Uh...b-because it's nothing special," Chenle nervously spoke.

"Then you're coming over to my house," Jisung demanded and Chenle blushed slightly, nodding his head as the other's raised a brow at them.

"I'm spending break with my Injun and we're gonna-"

"Fuck! We know!" Everyone hollered, leaving both Renjun and Donghyuck blushing like crazy.

"Oh..you heard that?" Renjun asked in embarrassment.

"'Oh my gosh, Hyuck! Yes, there'!" Lucas imitated Renjun during his previous activities with Donghyuck.

"S-shut up!" Renjun's face was beet red as Donghyuck just chuckled, draping an arm over Renjun's shoulder.

"I mean the limp gave it away too," Jaemin added and Renjun covered his face with his hands, facing Donghyuck's chest.

"Jaemin you, out of everyone here, should not be talking," Donghyuck teased and Jaemin rolled his eyes playfully, meanwhile the youngest two were in their own little world.

"Let's go get our bags. My mom should be here to pick us up in a few," Jisung told the smaller.

And so the two of them bid their goodbyes and headed back into the dormitory to take their belongings.

Before they knew it, they were in the backseat of Mrs. Park's car, Jisung listening to Chenle singing softly to the Christmas music playing on the radio.

They soon pulled into the driveway, and stepped out of the car as Mr. Park came to greet them.

He gave Jisung a big hug and Chenle, even though he stiffened, gave the younger's father a hug too.

"How are you boys doing? How's school?" He asked them as they all made their way into the small house, dragging their bags along with them.

"Did you guys make any friends? Do you share a dorm? How is it? No one's bullying my babies, right?" His mother questioned.

"Mom, dad. Let us get settled first," Jisung chuckled at his parents who did the same.

Chenle flashed a small smile.

He loved being able to witness Jisung's relationship with his parents.

He wished he had parents like Jisung's...

Sweet, loving, caring.

But no, instead he has the complete opposite.

-🌈-

Oh my goodness I apologize for such a late update. I could've sworn I posted this chapter on Monday, but I guess that didn't happen. Everything's been crazy but I still hope you enjoyed!

Please take care of yourself and stay safe!!
Much love...xx