02 | GET IT RIGHT.

"You're late." F/N rolled her eyes, taking off her shoes at the doorway.
    "Sorry, I got busy."
    "I don't need any of your excuses, why didn't you answer your damn phone?"
    "I dunno, maybe because I was busy?"
    "With what?"

    Offering him a blank stare, F/N jerked her hair tie out with a few tugs of her finger before walking upstairs.

    "You better answer me,"
    "Or what? You'll stay out till 5 in the morning again? Do it, I don't care." She frowned at him before shutting the bedroom door.

    Listening to him mumble a few snarky remarks, she tightened her jaw before changing into her pajamas and wrapping her hair up for the night. The door opened and he fastened his arms around her.

    "I hate it when we fight."

    He made it sound like this wasn't an everyday thing. But with the way his arms fell secure and familiar around her, she subconsciously softened and laid her head on his shoulder.

    "You know I love you, right?"
    Maybe it was her.
    "I love you so, so much."
    Maybe she was the problem.
    So when he pressed kisses to where her jaw met her neck and a heavy sigh left her lips, she allowed herself to crumble into him.
    "I know. I love you too."

    Her own words burned away at her tongue, how many more times was he going to do this before they could get it right?

  "How about we do something nice tomorrow? You deserve it."
    "Won't you be busy?"
    "I can make time for you, always."
    "Thank you," She gradually shifted to hug his shoulders. "I'm sorry for worrying you and being a little short with you lately. I just miss you is all."
    "It's alright baby, I forgive you," His arms tightened around her. "Let's go to bed."