09 | SEASONAL FLOWERS.

A week had passed since their little argument and F/N had to admit one thing:

    She really did miss Aran.

    Though she was being petty, he was also not speaking to her as well. Even at the times where she'd try to initiate greetings, he wouldn't even spare her a glance.

    "Damn, so that's how it feels." She melted into the desk sadly, Alisa sighing.

    "Why don't you just apologize?"

    "One, cause I wasn't in the wrong. He totally blew me off!"

    "He must have had a good reason."

    "Who's side are you on?"

    "No one's."

    "Whatever, and second, he's always busy." She sat up, her afro being pulled back with a bow.

    "Well maybe,"

    "Enough already, Alisa. I tried going for it as you said and I ended up being my biggest enemy." She groaned. "I'm just gonna go home and eat as many snacks as I can until I puke."

    "Can I come at least?" Alisa rubbed her back.

    "No, I don't want anyone to see the horrors of my self-indulgence." She couldn't help but laugh at the dramatics. "Stop laughing."

* * * * *

    "Get dressed loser."

    "No."

    "Just do it, I have a surprise and I'm about to come pick you up." F/N groaned and hung up the phone. The sun had already set from the view of her condo.

    It wasn't anything too fancy or expensive, but it was definitely not average.

    Reluctantly sitting up, she began to file through her clothes for a dress.

    After fighting with her hair to sit the right way and having an absolute breakdown, F/N heard her friend's car pull up.

    Grabbing her purse and a black shawl, she opened the door with a groan.

    "Where the hell are we going?" Her eyes looked at Alisa's buff figure.

    That was not Alisa.

    "Hi." Aran glowed sheepishly with a bouquet of seasonal flowers presented sweetly in his hands.

    "Hi." F/N was left breathless.

    "I'm sorry. Can we please have our date now?" He reached out for her hand and kissed her knuckles.

    "Let's, uh, let's get those flowers in some water, and then we can leave." She felt her body try to melt into him, but she needed to keep her guard up for a little while longer. "And I'm sorry too."

notes:yes it's dramatic again, shut up

notes:
yes it's dramatic again, shut up.

i really gotta go finish this stupid college assignment, damn.

and for reference, this is your outfit:

SHE'S SO PRETTY IT HURTS.