12 | PREDATOR

"You guys what?" Alisa exclaimed in shock, causing F/N to cover her mouth while they received odd looks from their co-workers.

    "Shh! Shut up! I'm still embarrassed about it." F/N groaned, massaging her face. After her and Aran's date, he took her home and they had been avoiding each other ever since then.

    "Why? I wish a guy would do all that stuff for me, I'm so jealous!" Alisa grabbed F/N by her collar and began to shake her humorously.

    "Girl if you don't get offa' me, I'm gonna get whiplash!" They laughed.

    "Well aren't you ladies energetic?" Alisa loosened her grip on F/N's shirt to see a cheeky Aran leaning on the water cooler with a cup of coffee in his hand.

    "Ah," Alisa looked from him to F/N and cleared her throat. "I just remembered that I have so work to finish."

    "Don't you dare," F/N grit as Alisa scampered off mischievously.

    "Ciao bella!" She mused, before heading into the elevator.

    "Now she's a real one." His voice relaxed while he chuckled.

    "No she is not," She said, leaning against the wall. "So, what do you want?"

    "Can't say hi to a friend?"

    "I don't think friends,"

    "You're really not gonna let me live that down are you?" He put his face down in embarrassment. "I will admit, things did get kinda, hot. And I do apologize."

    "Oh trust, I'm not mad. More so just shocked." F/N brushed back the curls in her face.

    "Oh? Why so?"

    "You just never seemed like the type to do that y'know?" She inquired.

    "Really?" Aran seemed almost sad. "Well, what type do I give off?"

    "A good friend." She laughed as she watched him hunch up, grabbing at his chest.

    "Damn, damn, damn!" At his antics she was amused, watching him heave over at the brink of tears

    "Alright, enough you're gonna make my stomach hurt!" She hit his shoulder jokingly.

    "It's good to hear you laugh." He charmed and on response she rolled her eyes twice over maybe. "Now, what I was really here for was,"

    "Aran!" A high-pitched, feminine voice came running down the hall before it came crashing into Aran's back while its arms squeezed his waist. "I was looking for you!"

    F/N tilted her in confusion, leaning over to see a short, slightly petite woman with slightly curled black hair. She wore something similar to F/N: a white button up and a black pencil skirt, instead the pencil skirt was a bit shorter. And the shirt was slightly unbuttoned.

    "Alright who's man you tryna steal girlie?" F/N smiled at the thought in her head. "Wait."

    "Ah, I'm sorry, Miss F/N this is a close friend of mine, Cherry. She just started working here recently as my secretary." Aran sheepishly held onto her arms.

    F/N raised her eyebrow at the sudden formality.

    "Yeah, I can see the close part." She laughed. "Nice to meet you, I'm F/N!" She extended a hand.

    "I know, I've heard so much about you!" Cherry hugged Aran tighter, fiddling with his buttons. "Hey, do you know an Atsumu Miya by the way?" At the name F/N cringed deeply. Aran looked at them both in shock.

    "Atsumu Miya? Like, highschool Atsumu Miya?"

    "Mhm!" Cherry hummed.

    "Uh, yeah. I know him. Why?" F/N tried to steer the topic away from her ex.

    "Oh no reason, I just remember him talking about a F/N." Cherry rocked on her heels. She flashed her a off-putting smile, which caused F/N to rub the back of her neck in discomfort.

    "How'd I never meet you in highschool F/N?" Aran pressed her.

    "Oh, I transferred in my third year."

    "Makes sense. Hey, I haven't talked to Atsumu in a minute, how bout we all do lunch?" Aran smiled innocently.

    F/N could feel her stomach drop as she coughed.

    "Uh, well, I kinda,"

    "I'd love to! I'll text Atsumu!" Cherry pulled Aran away from F/N while waving. "See you at lunch!"

    "Yeah!" She could only shout at the disappearing pair.

    "What just happened?"

notesdoes anyone else have that random cough and sore throat that's been going around?

notes
does anyone else have that random cough and sore throat that's been going around?