06 | GOOD INTENTIONS.

"F/N, c'mon, two months have passed and you're still not over him?" Alisa sighed at her friend who shrugged, taking a sip of her coffee.

    "It's not that I'm not over him, I'm just not ready to date again, not just yet."

    "Well yeah, but how many guys have you blown off already? At some point, you have to give them a chance!"

    "All I have to do,"

    "Is stay black and die, yeah, yeah." Alisa mimicked with a soft smile. "I'll talk to you later, and take my advice!"

    "No!" F/N grinned, throwing her cup away.

    A pit of mixed emotions boiled down to the bottom of her stomach and though some of the men who asked her out had nothing but good intentions, she just didn't care, good intentions or not.

    "Hey, F/N." Flinching at the sudden call of her name, she turned around to see an approaching Aran Ojiro.

    "Oh, good evening Mr. Ojiro." She gave him a formal smile.

    "You know just because I'm your boss doesn't mean you have to be that formal with me, right?"

    "Sorry, habit. What's up, did you need something?"

    "Actually yeah, I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

    "When have I ever been busy in the years you've known me?"

    "All the time really."

    "No, busy is just a code for I'm tired and I want to sleep." They shared a laugh before he could continue.

    "Anywho I just wanted to ask you if," his phone rang. "Damn, I gotta take this." He sighed. "Oh, wait for me after work okay!"

    "Alright! But I'm not staying for more than a few minutes!" F/N waved him off before realizing what she had just done. "Son of a bitch he just charmed me into a date!"