PROLOGUE

"I can see the target

"I can see the target. Over!"

"Surround him. Over!"

The most dangerous female of the country made her way through the piles of dead bodies towards the intended location. Gun was in her tight grip as her alerted eyes scanned the whole party hall. Not a single soul was living. It was a massacre, a bloodbath.

"JK! What's the news at your side?" her grave voice vibrated through the earpiece.

"All bombs are diffused. Over." The addressed person replied from the other side.

"Good job! Go for the target. Arin has got him surrounded. I am on my way- "

GUNSHOT!

"S! S?? S!! What happened?! Reply to me!" Jk cried in panic. Soon after there was another gunshot.

The man who dared to shoot S laid limp in a bloody mess. S, on the other hand, clutched her injured chest with her left hand and right one aiming the gun at her late enemy. On seeing the man dead, she let go of the weapon which collided with the floor in a metallic sound.

"S!" she heard the voice of Jk from the earpiece which was thrown away from her ear. She made her way towards the device and dropped on her knees. Her shirt was covered in her own blood.

S ignored the pain and picked up the earpiece. "S here! *breaths* Tell Arin to kill him." She didn't even have time to hear the reply from the other side before blacking out.

Jk heard a 'thud' and that's when he realized things went south at the last moment. He took in a sharp breath before connecting with Arin. "Kill him." He heard the gunshot followed by a cry.

"Mission accomplished." Arin triumphantly replied.

Jk, however, wasn't much happy about this. A bad news was awaiting the gang. "Arin... S..."

"S?? What's with her??"

"Go get her. She needs help." With that Jk cut the call and ran towards the direction he assumed his superior was.

................

The sudden ringing of the alarm bell jolted Taehyung awake.

"AN EMERGENCY! IF ANY CARDIOLOGIST IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE COME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. I REPEAT, IF ANY CARDIOLOGIST IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE COME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM"

Taehyung rubbed off the sleep from his eyes. The day was unusually hectic. He wore his white coat and went towards the emergency room. 

One gives life...

One takes life...

What happens when a Doctor falls for a Gangster? Will they last or fall apart? Will the doctor be able to survive in the dark world of the Gangster?

Who is going to get over the other, the God or the Lucifer?

 Find it out in the book...