22⚡ New Persona?

Everybody's a Gangster until,
The real Gangster walks in the room...

Everybody's a Gangster until,The real Gangster walks in the room

Sri looked at the shrinking car. She waited for the Dark Squads to show up. They had invited her for a 'friendly meeting'. The warehouse was supposed to be the venue. S didn't believe a bit in the enemies. They could do anything. Therefore, she sent Taehyung away to keep him safe.

"Boss, I can't see anyone here," Arin asked while looking around himself.

"Let's wait for 10 more minutes and then leave. I wonder why our men haven't reached yet?" She spoke her concern for the rest of the Titans who were following them.

"Noona, something seems fishy here. We shall go back." Arin suggested while looking at the dark bushed opposite of the road.

"You are correct-"

"S LOOK OUT!"

Sri bent sideways and dogged the knife by inches. She caught the man's wrist and flipped him over her shoulders. In no time, there were many more men around them. They felt like prey in the pack of wolves. But when the preys are Lion and Tigress, even a million packs get wiped out.

Arin got into action instantly. Sri kicked the balls of an enemy and knocked him out with a punch. Another one tried to slice her skin but she used the unconscious man as her shield and the knife cut him. She pushed him towards the attacker and both fell to the ground.

S stooped down and dodged a flying kick. She rolled to the opposite side and kicked his feet which made him lose his balance and fall on her. She grabbed a dagger which was lying on the ground and pointed it at the falling man's throat. He went limp almost instantly.

She got up and attacked another one. She punched his chin and kicked his chest. The man stumbled back and hawked at her. Both kept on studying each other's moves waiting for an attack.

S threw her fist at him but he caught her hand and sliced the left arm through the knife. Blood sputtered out of the injured portion. But S didn't let her guard down. She kicked the knife away from his hand. The other hand automatically loosened on the female's arm but kept his hold tight on the jacket. S pulled her injured hand out of the jacket. She swirled the other hand around his head thereby wrapping the jacket around his head. She pulled out the other hand and punched the man on his jacket-covered face. Soon the black jacket was soaked in blood. She pushed him down on his knees and twisted his neck, killing him instantly.

A hard kick hit her face and she was thrown away from the dead man. Another enemy was ready to fight her. She groaned and sat up on her butt. She wiped the blood off her lips with the back of her hand. The enemy ran towards her and sent a kick aiming at her face but she blocked it with her hand. The inertia threw her back into the ground.

The man didn't give her time to stand up. He threw his fist at her nose but she rolled away and the later hit the concrete. "You bitch." He cursed and attacked again.